Paramilitary 3

Hey
I seen a thead on the smaller Paramilitary on the spyderco forum. Does anyone know any more information on it?
Thanks

Hey
I seen a thead on the smaller Paramilitary on the spyderco forum. Does anyone know any more information on it?
Thanks

very simply.... It is a scaled down para 2 with a 3 inch blade. Same design, same lock, etc.

I put it in the Google machine and there were posts about in 2011. Things at Blade do not necessarily pertain to the real world.

Within a year. I will be getting one. It felt great in my hand and will be much easier for me (female) to carry in my pockets. No pictures were permitted of the items in that case :(

On a side note my other favorite item in the case was a multi tool. It was a "very rough" prototype but I was very happy to see it. I spoke with Gail and I'm hoping they will continue to work on it. There's nothing else on the market to compare to it.

Sal stated they were gonna do it, but there are a few other items that have to be put in production first...I can barely wait!

I put it in the Google machine and there were posts about in 2011. Things at Blade do not necessarily pertain to the real world.

I really liked the CF multi-tool as well. Just remembered the triple-bladed rescue knife. I can't remember the name. Looked like a Dyad, maybe a Tryad?

Awesome. I wonder if it'll have different ergos since the handle will presumably be much smaller

I often thought that the PM2 would be a better knife if the handle was modified to eliminate that silly lanyard hole and all the extra real estate that's on the butt end of the handle allowing for it. *shrugs*

I often thought that the PM2 would be a better knife if the handle was modified to eliminate that silly lanyard hole and all the extra real estate that's on the butt end of the handle allowing for it. *shrugs*

I just got mine and I'd be inclined to agree

Ah yes, I have found that silly part of the handle quite handy for when I have to get some power behind hard cuts... To the extend that I prefer the bigger handle of the Military for better grip in those cases...

I really liked the CF multi-tool as well. Just remembered the triple-bladed rescue knife. I can't remember the name. Looked like a Dyad, maybe a Tryad?

A CF multi-tool from Spyderco? Holy cow, that would be a game changer. I have been carrying a Leatherman for a decade but that could be unseated if this came to pass.

Since I can EASILY palm a basketball in either hand, the PM2 is a perfect fit for me (as is the Military, Manix 2, etc).

It's not easy having XXXL hands in this world.

Since I can EASILY palm a basketball in either hand, the PM2 is a perfect fit for me (as is the Military, Manix 2, etc).

It's not easy having XXXL hands in this world.

I have this "problem" as well. However, I sold my PM2, because when using the finger choil, there was a bit of handle sticking out of my grip. I would much prefer the finger choil be a necessary part of my grip, rather than an optional part. Similar to how one would grip a Strider PT, I suppose.

This might give the Delica lovers (me!) a choice for a tougher knife option, if the handle is scaled down, too.

Within a year. I will be getting one. It felt great in my hand and will be much easier for me (female) to carry in my pockets. No pictures were permitted of the items in that case :(

On a side note my other favorite item in the case was a multi tool. It was a "very rough" prototype but I was very happy to see it. I spoke with Gail and I'm hoping they will continue to work on it. There's nothing else on the market to compare to it.

Mulitool? I'm intrigued for sure. Especially when you say there's nothing to compare it to. Did they give any eta on it? Or, being a rough proto, was it a "just for kicks" piece?

No pics + suspense = killing me

Back