Paramilitary 3

I'll reiterate what's been said by many people, myself included: I don't care what they call it, I just one ASAP. For many reasons, they would never use this name but it would fit: money maker.

Pictures I think would go a long way for inspiration to come up with a new name.

If you like chemistry then maybe it should be called MetaMilitary or OrthaMilitary. That is if you want to keep all the names connected as it should be since they are all a part of the same family.

Or just follow the current Spyderco trend and call it a Lil' PM2

How about Charge or Debit? Since that is what will be happening to the accounts of many on here once released.

Hmm... I like "Guardsman" although that is probably too politically incorrect, no need for a knife maker to invite criticism... "Reservist" maybe, those are sort of more modern takes on keeping the theme...

Newbie here. I was wondering what the odds are of this knife being shown as a proto-type at the upcoming Amsterdam meet in a few days? Maybe all shall be revealed, name and all?

I will throw in The Troop.

,,,Mike in Canada

I do believe it was there last year. It will most likely be there again this year. Lucky you if you get to see it in person.

How about just "ParaMini"? If it is indeed the exact same knife just reduced in size then that is a suitable name. Although I do recognize in terms of sales, some of the previously mentioned names would do better. I do like "Militia"

Back