Paramilitary 3

Huh, the only two knives I've had in it were the domino and chaparral so I just assumed haha :)

I can't wait for a 3" version of the Para Military. I love that knife but it violates our company policy based on its size.

I am aware that Taichung is a city within Taiwan, but I had erroneously assumed they the plant(s) there were sourcing steels from somewhere in Asia not the US. I better wording would have been, "Isn't that a steel used in the Taichung spydercos rather than the Golden models?" I also didn't realize there were two facilities there...

By the way, Sal I'd like to say thank you for being active on this board along with the spyderco website forum, I'm sure you are a busy guy and I appreciate you giving us your time.

I will definitely pre order this. The sage with a compression lock would rank slightly higher. Any word on this one Sal? Is it still in the works?

Thanks Mr.Glesser for that info. Cant wait to buy a boat load of them.. I hope it will be soon after the new year!

My wife has even questioned when they would be available as she says she likes my PM2 but it is to big for her to carry in her purse. So Will be buying a lot for her!

All I can say is I've got one and Eric has one that we carry often. They are being engineered for production in Golden. They make a very nice EDC. We don't have a name for it yet.

sal

Xw53iXQ.gif

I'M happy for you guys but if the 3 inch version was out first I'd be screaming for a bigger knife. Now you can see what a perfect knife is, although I though Sal got it right with the PM2.

I agree with everyone saying a smaller handle would be ideal. I think a handle that is identical to the length of the blade would be wonderful.

Many states have a 3" maximum blade length for personal carry, hence so many are made at or just under 3" long.

All I can say is I've got one and Eric has one that we carry often. They are being engineered for production in Golden. They make a very nice EDC. We don't have a name for it yet.

sal

Perhaps the Militia? Sorta keeps with the Military and Paramilitary theme.

Nevertheless, still looking forward to it :D

I've come to realize that I like what I like. Someone mentioned this knife might take from sales of other knives. I for one don't know of anyone who buys Spydercos to just have one. My new native is about the size of the pm3 but I'm still gonna get this new one.

Back