Park%20Ranger%20Satin%203-X3.jpg

Specs:
OAL: Approx. 8.4"
Blade Length: Approx. 4"
Steel: INFI or SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Width at Widest point: Approx. 1.3"
Thickness: Approx. .145"

Busse Combat is proud to introduce this thin EDC with a very ergonomic, full-length handle.

It features a thinly ground drop point blade that makes it perfect for use as a skinner or EDC.

It is available in a variety of blade finishes, steel choices, and handle options.

The Park Ranger is being offered in both INFI and SR-101 steel in a wide, saber ground platform, making it tough enough to handle whatever you throw at it.

The INFI version is being offered in a Hand Applied Satin finish, a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish, and a coated version.

The BIG DC Finish will be hand ground along the outer perimeter and will have light machine marks visible through the Double Cut finish.

The SR-101 Battle Grade version is being offered in a coated version ONLY.

Base Prices:
INFI Steel with a Hand Applied Satin Finish: $327.00
INFI Steel with a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish: $277.00
INFI Steel Combat Grade with your choice of coating: $247.00
Battle Grade SR-101 Steel with your choice of coating: Regular Price if ran separately =
$187.00. . . "Piggy Back Special" $157.00. . You save $30.00!!!

Handle Options:
Black, Tan, Maroon, or Green Canvas Micarta No extra charge.
Black G10 +$25.00
Multi Colored G10: Red and Black, Tan and Black, Blue and Black, Green and Black, Orange and Black +$35.00

Coating:
Black, Desert Sage, Muddy Brown, Forest Green, Midnight Blue, Desert Bronze, and Hammered Silver at No extra charge

BIG DC Finish
Park%20Ranger%20DC%205-X4.jpg

Combat Grade
Park%20Ranger%20CG%202-X4.jpg

Battle Grade
Park%20Ranger%20BG-X4.jpg

Last edited:
Two RC points away from perfection! In on a black canvas satin...Sweeet :)

Maybe a second in green canvas...I like this one! No sheath discount on this one?

Man, this things is awesome.. can I call it sexy & masculine without being banned? Two words I never thought I'd need to say in the same sentence. :D

Man, this things is awesome.. can I call it sexy & masculine without being banned? Two words I never thought I'd need to say in the same sentence. :D

You put the words I couldn't connect onto paper my friend! :D

Now to decide between BIG DC or BG...

Thanks for making an easy decision harder, Boss.

omgggggggggggggg

so in!

2x satin finish with red and black g10, twinsies.

Last edited:
Big D.C. With green and black for me. Any way to see it pictured with another blade for comparison.

Back