"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Credit card got hit for my infi. Dont even remember the g10 color I ordered but I know I liked the combo when I saw the pic last year.

So buy brown usually gets all the new model knives and we can soon order kydex from him without having to send in the knife? Correcto? Pretty sure it can work that way.

Ding....that means your cards were charged? I paid for mine a few months ago so I'm guessing I won't know until it's delivered.

As for sheaths, I plan on making my first kydex sheath for the Park Ranger. But what sheaths did Busse offer for this knife? I didn't see any.

Ding....that means your cards were charged? I paid for mine a few months ago so I'm guessing I won't know until it's delivered.
Yes. In my case checking out with PayPal, it means I received an invoice for the remaining balance due.
As for sheaths, I plan on making my first kydex sheath for the Park Ranger. But what sheaths did Busse offer for this knife? I didn't see any.
https://bladeforums.com/threads/int...-the-battle-grade-of-leather-sheaths.1537581/

They didn't offer the sheath at the same time as the knife unfortunately, the sheaths were announced with the Forsaken Whiskey Warden.

Yes. In my case checking out with PayPal, it means I received an invoice for the remaining balance due.

https://bladeforums.com/threads/int...-the-battle-grade-of-leather-sheaths.1537581/

They didn't offer the sheath at the same time as the knife unfortunately, the sheaths were announced with the Forsaken Whiskey Warden.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll give it a week and if I don't get anything I'll shoot Amy an email. As for the sheath, never saw that one before but I'm excited to try my hand at kydex! Once I get my BG I plan to etch the logo then strip her down! ;)

Dinged for satin finish INFI with black G10 handles on Tuesday, 1/16! I'm super excited for this little guy and can't wait to get it in my hands!

Wonder how long from ding to doorstep?? Without an email confirming shipping or with a tracking number...I'm guessing 2-3 days since I'm in eastern PA.

Wonder how long from ding to doorstep?? Without an email confirming shipping or with a tracking number...I'm guessing 2-3 days since I'm in eastern PA.
I'll letcha know when mine get here. ;) Also in SEPA. :D

I'll letcha know when mine get here. ;) Also in SEPA. :D

Sounds like a plan.

So for those getting dinged...or those of us anxiously waiting that already paid and flying blind at this point...

What do you plan to use your Park Ranger for?

Unlike my Regulator, CF TGLB, DC CGBJ...I bought the CG PR specifically to be a user. Over the months I've been trying to figure out a way to realistically EDC it but I can't think of how to make that happen even on the weekend when I'm in play clothes. Normally I have my Leatherman Surge on my belt at 9. Glock 19 OWB at 3 and a Spyderco Delica in my pocket. As I said I'll be making my first kydex sheath for the PR after stripping it. Not sure on a carry method/location/etc. though.

How about the rest of you??

Thanks!

I think I will EDC one of them and make sheaths with the other :)

strongest lock and fastest opening pocket knife there is.

Should work the same as they did for the SAR3's

QiJlQta.jpg

C93uxON.jpg

nubgnSo.jpg

7rqKLEz.jpg

WGerOZw.jpg

bYzkTWk.jpg

zFphc8C.jpg

Zdx0jok.jpg

Back