"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Thanks for sharing pics!

For work (college), pulling out a fixed blade would probably cause some issues. But for outside of work, that would be nice. What's the risk of cutting through the corner of the pocket, hitting the rivet, etc.?

Thanks

All these dings and no pics! A more seasoned Busse buyer can probably verify one way or another....but a ding might mean it's being produced rather than being shipped.

All these dings and no pics! A more seasoned Busse buyer can probably verify one way or another....but a ding might mean it's being produced rather than being shipped.

The dings people are talking about right now are for the payment. It will be another 2-3 weeks before the dings for the shippings will start.

Awesome, I am rather certain I was one of the first dings. I really want to see this BIG DC and tan and black. Also one bruiser and black!

In have one of these, a SAR3 and a Landi PSK "thin" inbound. I am attempting to sort out my preferred daily carry size. I figured I would just try 2.5", 3", and 4" bladed knives, since the 3.5" CPK EDC didn't fit me the best...

Lots O' deliveries coming up and I can't wait!

Thanks for sharing pics!

For work (college), pulling out a fixed blade would probably cause some issues. But for outside of work, that would be nice. What's the risk of cutting through the corner of the pocket, hitting the rivet, etc.?

Thanks

I have made the pocket sheaths for years and have used them for years.

If you try to “wave” the sheath like an Emerson knife pulling back and down with quick force you can damage your pants I actually had a guy do that at a show.

If you pull straight up it seems to work fine.

Jeans and sturdy work pants even if you draw incorrectly seem to hold up fine.

I hope that answers the question.

There are other options

Sheaths with g-clips that will set the knife up higher exposing more of the knife.

Belt sheaths and IWB sheaths.

This is just one option that works well for some.

If you try to “wave” the sheath like an Emerson knife pulling back and down with quick force you can damage your pants I actually had a guy do that at a show.

There are other options

Sheaths with g-clips that will set the knife up higher exposing more of the knife.

Email sent.

There are other options

So as long as the blade is pulled straight up out of the pocket and you don't try to shake the sheath off...should be good without a pocket slice is what I'm understanding. Thanks for the response!!

This is gonna be AWESOME!
Get to see the new BIG-DC finish, and I don't buy many small Busse, so a new little guy!

Back