"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

UPS just dropped mine off. I’m not sure how to post pics so here is a link. For those that were curious how this compares to SOB, I also included a comparison pic. Razor sharp from Garth and logo looks perfect.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RfZwn
Thanks for the pics !!!

Here a repost of them without link
B0CAB561-0502-4054-B35E-80A2022A06AD.jpeg 69A2F922-8C03-45C7-9DC2-A2B5B8A31982.jpeg

Hope these ^^^ are ok with you,

Congrats and again thanks for the pics

No problem , anytime :)

So your thoughts between the PR and SOB ? I love the SOBs one of my favorites

No problem , anytime :)

So your thoughts between the PR and SOB ? I love the SOBs one of my favorites

SOB is one of my favorites too. My first Busse in fact. I’d carry the SOB in the woods for an extended period of time. And I’d want it for extended us as the handle is so much larger and easier to grip.

The PR is more of an EDC. I think it would be more than capable for light camping and hunting, or where weight is a real concern. But the smaller handle might make my hand sore if I had to use it for extended periods. It’s thinner too so I think it lends itself to being more “slicey” than the SOB.

SOB is one of my favorites too. My first Busse in fact. I’d carry the SOB in the woods for an extended period of time. And I’d want it for extended us as the handle is so much larger and easier to grip.

The PR is more of an EDC. I think it would be more than capable for light camping and hunting, or where weight is a real concern. But the smaller handle might make my hand sore if I had to use it for extended periods. It’s thinner too so I think it lends itself to being more “slicey” than the SOB.
Thank you, that helped me a lot. I have a feeling I’ll feel same way once I have my PR here.

Anyone able to get an "in hand" pic?
If so, could you also tell us what size gloves you wear?

That micarta looks rather wide compared to the tubes. Looks to have plenty of room for a home made hand smoothed finish.

Extra large paws my friend...
View attachment 835822
Thank you.
That is just about where the SAR 3 hits my hand... I hope this fits a bit better.

If it doesn't, and the measurement BTE is on the thinner side, I may drop the rear top of the scales a bit, similar to a Meaner/AD.

Back