• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Parks #50 Quench Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 pails of Parks #50 will be shipped to me on Thursday 7/17 - I should have them on Monday 7/21.

Price per pail (5 gal) is $100 plus shipping. PayPal accepted.

Pails will ship from 19118 via UPS ground. Shipping weight is 40 pounds (with box & packaging). See ups.com for shipping quote.

Please email info@flyingsteel.com to express your interest, I will update this post when I have the pails, or get an updated ETA.

EDIT: please see 9/5/08 post for up-to-date info.

thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take a pail, I will get a shipping quote and transfer the money. :thumbup:

-Dan

Pat my pail arrived today. Thanks man!

I gotta get another knife finished so I can test this stuff out. :thumbup:

Any chance you might get some more of this soon? My usual supplier has been out for awhile. Thanks

You can add me as an interested party on the quench oil. Sent you a PM, if you need more, let me know.

Ok,

I'll be putting an order in this Wednesday (8/6/08) or Thursday (8/7/08). I'm going away this Friday (8/8), so I will ship the oil out when I return on 8/18/08 (assuming my supplier doesn't hold things up).

Pails are $100 plus shipping.

I'm asking for a $50 deposit to reserve a pail.

email info@flyingsteel.com with your full name and address, including zip.

Pails are 45 lbs in 13" x 13" x 15" box, shipping from Philadelphia, PA 19118 via UPS ground.

Can you make a guesstimate on what it would cost to ship to western Mi?

I am very interested. I will be more interested if it will cost less than $20-30 ;) .

Thanks everyone,

I'm going to pull the plug on this round and put an order in on Wed 8/6/08.

To those interested:

If you email me, please provide your complete shipping address.

To calculate shipping on your own, go to UPS.com -> shipping -> calculate time and cost ->Quick time and cost (package). Then enter the origin (Philadelphia, 19118), your info, and 45lbs as the package weight. Shipping price is the price listed for UPS Ground. No need for guesstimates.

Please email me at info@flyingsteel. Please do not send me a PM. Please do not send me a payment without emailing me first. Please do not send payment via PayPal's eCheck - it's a big hassle. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back