• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Partial Liquidation Sale - **couple price drops**

UNRL Ghandi

Gold Member
Took me years to put together my collection and I've decided to do the unthinkable and put up for sale all but a handful of my blades. Going to be doing some building projects around my farm and wanted to try to pass these amazing blades on to others who might appreciate them. They are not cheap, but most are at or below my cost if you can believe that.

Prices are all-in, to your door. Payment via PayPal, Venmo, gold, silver - can even work out a payment plan if you see something you have to have but it's a little outside your budget.

US only at this time. If you're not in the US and interested in any one of #s 1-4, 9, or 10 shoot me a message.

If you want to see any additional pictures just let me know.

Trades...not really looking for trades, but if you need to offset a cash deficit you have on one of these I'd be willing to chat. Keep in mind I'm trying to raise cash so I'd have to sell what you're trying to trade me.

20201107_202011 (2).jpg

20201107_202021 (2).jpg

20201107_203524 (2).jpg

1. Custom Shop Long Gladius Mammoth Ivory/Meteorite: $11,000
Yeah I know crazy right? That's what I paid for it (again crazy) and I don't really want to part with it, but this one would cover my solar generator and chicken coup soooo. Probably your one and only chance to get your hands on a long gladius with meteorite in the handle. Beautiful sword. This one is going to require signature. Will be shipped overnight. A 401k loan for this might be good before the stock market crashes. :)

2. Custom Shop Long Gladius Red/Blk G10: $7,500

Another beauty of a Busse sword and again at my cost. You can't truly appreciate the long gladius until you have it in hand. Get a home equity loan while rates are cheap and pick you up a real work of art.

3. 20th Anniversary Argonne Assault Purple Wood Mosaic Pins: $SPF

10" monster blade. Nice beefy purpleish wood handle. Bring a real knife to a knife fight.

4. 10th Anniversary Argonne Assault Lacewood Mosaic Pins: $SPF
I actually prefer this smaller sized AA.

5. Nano Fusion Badger Attack Red/Blk g-rex, wood, Mosaic Pins w/ Condos Leather Sheath: $450

Very classy blade. Comes with the Condos Leather sheath pictured

6. HG55 w/ Condos Leather left hand sheath: $750

This is one of the KC 2015 blade show HG55s with comp finish and bombproof tip. Was sharpened. Condos Leather sheath is a left handed sheath. Bought it that way to carry opposite my pistol holster on the right.

7. CrabManDu: $500

Not entirely sure what the material on this is. Looks like a black g10 with a reddish colored wood bolster and dyed black wood. Very cool knife. These CrabManDus are super cool.

8. CrabManDu: $500

Not entirely sure on the wood type used, but it's definitely a nice pattern.

9. Ganza 1a Set Custom FMV14 & FMV8: $4500 (on hold)

This was issued as a set during a ganza. I was lucky enough to snag it. Don't want to let it go, but if anyone wants to get their hands on the very best V14 and V8 set out there, here it is. Both of these blades melt into your hands. The balance is ridiculous. The V14 feels like half the weight of the standard V14.

10. Custom Shop Gladius 1 of a Kind: $spf Goodbye my dear friend...

I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!

11. Nuked FMV14 Tigerhide Micarta w/ Sheath: $Sold

Phenomenal tigerhide on this one. The sheath is excellent. Has a nice solid snap and retention. Why go out against your foes with a single sharp edge when you can double it.

12. Nuked F16 Ivory/Brown/Orange G10: $900

I don't have a black light but based on the pics posted on the F16 thread, this one would really shine under a black light.

13. Nuked F16 Black/Grey/Blue G10: $1000

This one is super cool. Love the way the blue pops.

14. Nuked F16 Red G10: $900

Wasn't sure I'd like a solid colored F16 but this one is super cool.

Some additional pics:
20201107_202054 (3).jpg

20201107_202032 (3).jpg

20201107_203534 (2).jpg

20201107_203558.jpg

Last edited:
I will take this one per our PM's, please.
Payment sent. Thank you.
11. Nuked FMV14 Tigerhide Micarta w/ Sheath

Back