Passaround For B&T / Paring Knife

Glad it made it home.

I’m pretty sure my next knife order will be a SECOND Paring knife. Mine currently lives in the kitchen, and is used by everyone, all the time. I need one to go in my lunch bag that I carry to work, hunting, fishing, etc.

This knife is fantastic!!

Just an update. Ever since this one came home, it’s been used on an almost daily basis. Everything from cutting up meat (I use it for my steaks, pork chops and whatever), to peeling cucumbers and slicing them for a salad, to cutting apples, it’s been used a lot. It’s one of the more practical knives I make.

Just an update. Ever since this one came home, it’s been used on an almost daily basis. Everything from cutting up meat (I use it for my steaks, pork chops and whatever), to peeling cucumbers and slicing them for a salad, to cutting apples, it’s been used a lot. It’s one of the more practical knives I make.

Glad to hear it, used like a good knife should. Lots of stories to tell if it could. Hey, I made a rhyme!!

It took care of many steaks st my house

Back