Patina contest Win shop credit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That looks incredible SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak !

There are so many colors packed into each square inch. You definitely took this one to the next level.

I’m glad this one stayed in the BF family and I hope you use it in good health.

Thanks man! This one will definitely be one of my primary user fixed blades. Great EDC size! :cool:

New-to-me Krein reground Swamp Warden from an earlier run (no, this was not a recent Mega Warden). This knife has slipped through my fingers a few times over the past couple of years, but finally made its way home, now with an amazing Pirtle leather sheath! :cool: :thumbsup:

I think I recall seeing that one for sale - it was a beauty before - now it’s off the charts!

Did you just paint the mustard on or did you have some fancy application technique?

I think I recall seeing that one for sale - it was a beauty before - now it’s off the charts!

Did you just paint the mustard on or did you have some fancy application technique?
Fancy application technique? :D lol, no, I just dab it on lightly with the tip of my index finger.

I thought i had some nice user patinas happening.. but damn!! Some of you really got it going on !! Keep the pics comin folks!!!

1A9eLdr

https://i.imgur.com/1A9eLdr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FYyreHW.jpg
FYyreHW

Alright
I have to buy a new camera this potato phone is not good

Then I have to figure out how to use IMGUR

......snapped as in took the picture..... :D :D It is safe and sound and waiting for it's next change to work.
Whew... You had me going for a second!! I trust that of anything happened to your RMD, The shop will take good care of ya... But am injured RMD is a painful thought! (Because it would've taken A LOT to snap an RMD!)

Whew... You had me going for a second!! I trust that of anything happened to your RMD, The shop will take good care of ya... But am injured RMD is a painful thought! (Because it would've taken A LOT to snap an RMD!)

He'd just take another one out of the safe before contacting the shop... he just MIGHT have a few RMD's...

He'd just take another one out of the safe before contacting the shop... he just MIGHT have a few RMD's...
....there is that.......while rummaging in the pile I found a mouldy old knife with ResC that I can't remember buying as well...... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back