Photos Patina Pics, Let's see what ya got!

35437445145_40dec4d51a_h.jpg

34159424184_c41caf5008_h.jpg

Good luck with the move. I have a sneaking suspicion that your summers will be a bit hotter than mine. :D

Remember, if the M4 doesn't like the humidity and potential proximity to salt water, feel free to send it up to me. I will find something equally fitting for a harsh environment for you in return.

Who is the maker of this? It looks like a capable edc option. Nice knife.

Also, that Winchester is nice. I am currently looking for a Winchester Black Box sowbelly, they did their 1095 justice, hard and takes a keen edge.

Who is the maker of this? It looks like a capable edc option. Nice knife.

Also, that Winchester is nice. I am currently looking for a Winchester Black Box sowbelly, they did their 1095 justice, hard and takes a keen edge.
Thanks, the fixed blade is one that I made awhile back. Those Black Box knives are great knives for the money. I hope you find that Sowbelly.

Thanks, the fixed blade is one that I made awhile back. Those Black Box knives are great knives for the money. I hope you find that Sowbelly.
If you need them, I might have some ball bearings I can spare. You can use them in a bench vise to flare the tubing in the scales.

Nice work.

Nice knives.
Have you ever thought of modifying the secondary on the 73 or the Moose to be a sheepsfoot for a straight edged secondary?
kmboldon kmboldon

Nice knives.
Have you ever thought of modifying the secondary on the 73 or the Moose to be a sheepsfoot for a straight edged secondary?

No as I have never done too much modifying. The only thing I have done is sand down the spine on my Bradford G3 because I broke the tip prying like an idiot. I usually pair a fixed blade from DCL knives that is like a modified sheeps foot and takes care of the "utility" type blade when needed. Here it is with a patina'd (patinated sounds pretentious:))
stockman.

Nice Sowbelly. I just earlier stated that I am looking for a sowbelly.
Though the Case is nice looking, and often considered the bar for the pattern, I want a Black Box Winchester. As far as a standard handle shaped stockman, I would love a GEC 82 Dixie.

Nice Sowbelly. I just earlier stated that I am looking for a sowbelly.
Though the Case is nice looking, and often considered the bar for the pattern, I want a Black Box Winchester. As far as a standard handle shaped stockman, I would love a GEC 82 Dixie.

The want is strong for a 81 or 82 stockman, can only hope. Left a message on your profile page.

The want is strong for a 81 or 82 stockman, can only hope. Left a message on your profile page.
Regarding the #82, this has been floating around as a possibility for a 4th quarter 2017 release:
GEC8182_zpstpf7d5tm.jpg
If this is made, it isn't impossible that more Stockmans are made due to the popularity and market for them.

If you need them, I might have some ball bearings I can spare. You can use them in a bench vise to flare the tubing in the scales.

Nice work.
Thanks,man. If you run across those bearings shoot me a PM. I have been meaning to make some flaring tools. I used sheet rock screw heads to flare those.
Patina pic to keep things on track.
27063698045_9b200dbd48_h.jpg

Back