• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paulo Balzano

He's contacted knifenuts about appearing on their podcast, but it seems they denied and he's started up his own podcast. He's also commenting in a bunch of 'popular' posts on instagram dissing makers/manufacturers that are getting a lot of hate, trying to build rapport with respected makers and their fans. Lastly, he seems to have sent some folks customs knives, and is posting pictures teasing the Mars folder release.

Looks like he's finally going to be delivering on the kickstarter project, or perhaps he's just trying to fix/rebuild his reputation. I've only recently found out about this whole debacle with him, but I thought I'd share what I've seen. Apologies if this was already discussed; I didn't read through all 10 pages thoroughly and just have a gist of the situation.

It's been 4 years? Damn most of those people probably got turned off by kickstarter and left and never updated there addresses or email addresses. If they get one shipped out it's surely going to get lost.

He cannot fix his reputation if his reputation hasn't changed. It's just a facade.

It looks like he had them done and sitting without oil on them. Which begs the question why so late on delivering??

This guy is posting all over Instagram, and every time he gets called out, he responds with this tone of "I'm offended, and I'm the offended party" because he's dumb and doesn't know how the Internet works.

Oh man.

That's bad. Real bad. I bet he used HSLA steel then had it heat treated to the Delta protocol.
Dont make knives out of angle iron, please.

Auctioning unmade knives.

Wtf this guy needs to leave the knife world. He still has followers who praise his and vos posts. It's really sad.

s0Xs49h.png

Wtf this guy needs to leave the knife world. He still has followers who praise his and vos posts. It's really sad.

s0Xs49h.png

Wow. Well, at least he won't be paid for it till its made this time.

s0Xs49h.png

auctioning a knife that hasn’t even been built or tested. A fool and their money are soon departed

Reactions: Mo2
I thought that's exactly what the Mars folder kickstarter was.

Edit: This new auction actually looks better because you pay when the knife is done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mo2
Still waiting on just one person to claim they received their MARS fielder from Paulo Balzano? Anyone one out there?

Back