• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paulo Balzano

That is definitely Paulo Balzano. Has he been using a fake name this whole time?
Yup. Apparently he worked at cartoon network and also create a DC shoes flag logo? Lollololol

Then things started to go down hill for him. Like really down hill.

Last edited:
Don't think so. Vossin or whoever his name is spelled recently made some for sale. Iirc. But don't think they went to Mars kickstarter backers. Last I remember balzano said he was working on them 5 at a time. But then he blocked me so I dunno if he completed any.

On IG he occasionally states that "they are shipping." I have yet to see any verifiable evidence that a single knife has shipped, and no one on the Kickstarter page has claimed to have gotten a knife. All evidence points to Balzano getting ~$29K for products that he has not delivered.

How do people still keep buying Balzano knives when there are threads like this around?
New people who see hate towards him without accompanying evidence (because they don't search for the evidence, not because it doesn't exist) will be inclined to side with him since he's good at sounding like he's being unjustly attacked.

Mars folders still not made or sent out.

F7oHLVJ.png

The knife that has been paid for is the last to be built, never pay a maker up front and if he insist consider it a gift and go away. Real makers don’t request deposits.

The knife that has been paid for is the last to be built, never pay a maker up front and if he insist consider it a gift and go away. Real makers don’t request deposits.
And, as often happens, the maker says it's complete, you pay, and no knife arrives? No fool-proof advice except, perhaps, pay with a credit card and contest payment if no delivery before cutoff for contesting payment.

Figured I'd chime in - PVK got and sold 3 of his balisongs, at 400 bucks a pop. Remember, these were supposed to retail for 200 USD.

This was a few days ago. He hasn't posted balisong stuff since (just random "street art" stuff).

How do we (we, as in the knife enthusiast community, not the royal we) get the word out about this guy? He seems to rank down there with Will Moon in shenanigans and tomfoolery.

Still interested in a update if literally anyone has ever Received a MARS folder from paulo Balzano. If did he run away with the $23,000+ from all the backers?

One of the backers wrote, "What is your final move? Claim ninjas broke in and stole everything?"

Maybe Crooked Dan Koster can add that to his never ending list of excuses. He and this Balzano dirtbag are cut out of the same cloth.

Back