• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paulo Balzano

Wouldn't expect much else from him or that community.
Just to be clear... That comment was for balls to the walls not balzano.

But your right. Reddit is not a knife community IMHO. Gonzos, clones and ignoring the good bad and ugly threads.

Has it gotten that bad? I used to enjoy it there but haven't been as active lately.
A friend of mine put it best:

"Lots of enthusiastically-uninformed opinions drowning out the people who know what they're talking about."

Most of the old and knowledgeable members have left. Lots of "popular" makers who are banned everywhere else.

Just to be clear... That comment was for balls to the walls not balzano.

But your right. Reddit is not a knife community IMHO. Gonzos, clones and ignoring the good bad and ugly threads.

It was to the person defending Balls as well as Reddit in general :)

Recon1 is now working with this toxic person. He's screaming about how all this stuff is bs. You cant make this stuff up.

Recon1 is now working with this toxic person. He's screaming about how all this stuff is bs. You cant make this stuff up.

Paul Stec makes this stuff up every day. Just another liar and thief.

It's crazy that some people still expect a knife from him after the failed delivery date of Dec 2016. Meanwhile he keeps making knives to sell and posts pics and vids of those but never any updates on the Mars.

Wtf those prices are retarded for a balzano. Whoever gets one is really dumb. Whoever researches him and buys one is mentally absent. None of those are even worth that coin.

Did anyone see all the drama that played out between him and Darriel Caston?
Yea iirc I posted it a few pages back. Even cought him making darriels Design even after telling balzano not too. He was on ig live doing it with comments off. Dudes a piece of work. Don't do business with him for these very reasons that he's proven himself.

Wtf those prices are retarded for a balzano. Whoever gets one is really dumb. Whoever researches him and buys one is mentally absent. None of those are even worth that coin.
It's surprising sometimes how little people truly care about the industry. People still fanboy over his stuff. It's depressing.

Last edited:
Yea iirc I posted it a few pages back. Even cought him making darriels Design even after telling balzano not too. He was on ig live doing it with comments off. Dudes a piece of work. Don't do business with him for these very reasons that he's proven himself.

I saw that story too, from the looks of it Paulo is claiming a bunch of other knife makers stole ideas from him as well. Seems kind of funny that knifemakers with solid following are stealing ideas from a guy like Paulo.

Reactions: Mo2
Y'all catch that interview or whatever that youtuber averageiowaguy had with balzano? You get to see the sketchy, twitchy weirdo squirm his way thru some fresh, warm bovine leakage about all this. Funny stuff.

You know, if he is actually selling this stuff for those prices... Why would he EVER make anyone whole for 20% of that? He's a greedy scumturd, not making ALL the money per single sale is blasphemous to his lifedrive.

You know, if he is actually selling this stuff for those prices... Why would he EVER make anyone whole for 20% of that? He's a greedy scumturd, not making ALL the money per single sale is blasphemous to his lifedrive.

Exactly correct, no use making a knife that’s already paid for that cost a fraction of what Sako from Recon 1 is willing to pay. As long as Sako can make money I guess he doesn’t care

Y'all catch that interview or whatever that youtuber averageiowaguy had with balzano? You get to see the sketchy, twitchy weirdo squirm his way thru some fresh, warm bovine leakage about all this. Funny stuff.

He blames it on someone else when it was him that created that problem.

Back