• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paulo Balzano

He blames it on someone else when it was him that created that problem.

wow....couldnt even tell who was who. both tried to be the interviewer. plus most boring back and forth i think ive ever heard. couldnt make it past the drum talk part. what minute and second is the interesting part? thanks.

wow....couldnt even tell who was who. both tried to be the interviewer. plus most boring back and forth i think ive ever heard. couldnt make it past the drum talk part. what minute and second is the interesting part? thanks.
Don't make me watch it again. I want to live to tomorrow. Tbo it wasn't interesting at all.

Don't make me watch it again. I want to live to tomorrow. Tbo it wasn't interesting at all.
i toughed it out. it starts about 5minutes and high change. maybe 5:42 or so something like that. had to tough out that drum bragging and chit chat. never seen an interviewer who likes to talk more than their guest before. very strange. seems like a guy who likes to hear himself talk. very hard to watch.

it was a lot of fluff talking and came across as bs style rambling. maybe it wasnt but that's how it came across. couldnt watch it all. most boring interview and interviewer ive ever seen. then again i dont like much youtube amatuer type stuff so im never a good judge of things. so if i hurt anyone's feelings sorry in advance but i couldn't watch the whole thing. i cant just watch people chit chat about nothing. never have been able to.

Balzano must be quite the perfectionist. Apparently it has taken one and a half years to get the Mars folders laser engraved and sharpened:

lLaoIDK.jpg

Or there aren't any Mars folders to begin with. Maybe, just maybe, we all just collectively dreamed the Mars Folder project and it never really even existed?

Judging by Balzano's recent instagram activity (http://instagram.com/paulo_balzano), that may very well be the case.

Last edited:
4MEFxMi.png

qFPyfyW.png

The price on these is insane. Who do these idiots balzano and Vos think people are. Ripping people off bad .

The other thing is, they were assured the kick starter backers would get there's soon.... That may be another lie, let's find out.

One things for sure, no one should buy one of these.

Last edited:
Balzono, used my shop for about four months, didn’t finish one Fing Knife .. made my shop into a complete mess, never gave me a dime of promised shop money and a couple of his folders for letting him in my shop.. A complete BS Scam man that also stole a 9 3/4” Disc Grinder and motor etc when I threw his worthless ass out! —————————Then he did the same crap to the next knife maker he conned for shop space ... he has a couple of different girl friends that he sponges off of and sleeps at there homes. No telling what he’s promised them...———————————. I advise everyone to stay far away from this Con Man!

Last edited:
Balzono, used my shop for about four months, didn’t finish on Fing Knife .. made my shop into a complete mess, never gave me a dime of promised shop money and a couple of his folders for letting him in my shop.. A complete BS Scam man that also stole a 9 3/4” Disc Grinder and motor etc when I threw his worthless ass out! —————————Then he did the same crap to the next knife maker he conned for shop space ... he has a couple of different girl friends that he sponges off of and sleeps at there homes. No telling what he’s promised them...———————————. I advise everyone to stay far away from this Con Man!

Wow. Totally unreal.

Did you file a police report?

I have no idea how guys like this are able to keep doing this for years on end.

In some ways I blame the idiotic knife culture promoted on social media.

Wow. Totally unreal.

Did you file a police report?

I have no idea how guys like this are able to keep doing this for years on end.

In some ways I blame the idiotic knife culture promoted on social media.
Has nothing to do with social media. When I started in 96 I learned from the late Bob Loveless, D Holder, and those that learned from them & others that taught me the spirt of, Pay it forward to help each other and share with the new people that want to learn about knife making.———————————-——————-. I was just too trusting of another maker that was a “Adult” & needed some help.. Also Paulo is a smooth talker. —————/-The motor was toast and maybe the controller on that disc grinder. I needed to have an electrian check it out...———————-. At the time I was getting ready in the next two months to closing my Retail knife store work shop and having to down size to going back to my Garage work shop, which is depressing if you have every gone through closing any business and the vultures that appear to try to pick at the carcass for pennies on the $ it’s a real treat!:rolleyes:—————————the cash value of the Disc was maybe $75-90..At the time I considered it cheap to get rid of that crook..........::.........But I haven’t forgotten and I’ll see that little Shit some day and take it out of his corrupt hide!!;)

Has nothing to do with social media.

I was more referring to how these fly by night "knife makers" use social media to build up a base of blind groupies and run their scams. Some of these groupies are just perpetuating situations like this by creating excuses for a "knife maker" who never had the right intentions to begin with. People seem to lose all ability to reason and apply common sense when they start chasing their latest trinket. Social media just seems to make this worse. What's baffling to me is that with so many avenues online to expose this behavior, these guys are still able to find new victims.

That's very cool that you learned from Loveless and Holder! I totally agree with you regarding passing it forward. The knife making community is the most helpful and giving group I've ever encountered, and that's how it should be.

Yeah, I guess a disc grinder is a cheap price to pay to be rid of him forever.

I was more referring to how these fly by night "knife makers" use social media to build up a base of blind groupies and run their scams. Some of these groupies are just perpetuating situations like this by creating excuses for a "knife maker" who never had the right intentions to begin with. People seem to lose all ability to reason and apply common sense when they start chasing their latest trinket. Social media just seems to make this worse. What's baffling to me is that with so many avenues online to expose this behavior, these guys are still able to find new victims.

That's very cool that you learned from Loveless and Holder! I totally agree with you regarding passing it forward. The knife making community is the most helpful and giving group I've ever encountered, and that's how it should be.

Yeah, I guess a disc grinder is a cheap price to pay to be rid of him forever.
You’re right about the current BS from SM and the fools that want to not take responsibility for their own bad investments and that the maker is just miss understood ...?

Balzono, used my shop for about four months, didn’t finish one Fing Knife .. made my shop into a complete mess, never gave me a dime of promised shop money and a couple of his folders for letting him in my shop.. A complete BS Scam man that also stole a 9 3/4” Disc Grinder and motor etc when I threw his worthless ass out! —————————Then he did the same crap to the next knife maker he conned for shop space ... he has a couple of different girl friends that he sponges off of and sleeps at there homes. No telling what he’s promised them...———————————. I advise everyone to stay far away from this Con Man!

Sorry to hear that, one day his karma will catch up to him.

Back