Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaBlades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Attachments

• PIF.pdf
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Way to go, someone will probably get some good UV protection out of those, had no clue cold steel even made those.

These threads are always great as it gives people the chance to try different knives they may not have tried otherwise.
I really wish I had something to pay forward that anyone would want but I just plane don't.

I'll take em! I lost my cold steel battle shades a few days ago... Searched everywhere but can not find them.

I'll have to dig up something nice to offer up!

I'll take em! I lost my cold steel battle shades a few days ago... Searched everywhere but can not find them.

I'll have to dig up something nice to offer up!
There you go man.

Last edited:
I'll offer up a work sharp guided sharpener that has only been used twice, it will come with blue sak alox farmer (used) for the person to practice with the sharpener.

Let's see where this leads.

Last edited:
Are we supposed to have only one line going on or can have multiple lines at the same time (if I understand correctly, shinyedges shinyedges is opening the second line)? Sorry - never participated so just want to make sure I get it right.

Are we supposed to have only one line going on or can have multiple lines at the same time (if I understand correctly, shinyedges shinyedges is opening the second line)? Sorry - never participated so just want to make sure I get it right.
If you claim an item, you offer up an item of equal or greater value. Who ever claims it then continues this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back