Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the update/reply but not the old message, lol. If you want an Alox Electrician, it will be here :D
If there’s no objections I would give that Vic a good home. For whatever reason the Electrician is one I have never managed to pick up.

If there’s no objections I would give that Vic a good home. For whatever reason the Electrician is one I have never managed to pick up.
Sounds good to me. Shoot me a message with your address and PiF and I'll send 'er packin :D

Just think if Victorinox offered a Pioneer with the short blade from an Electrician instead of the awl. That would be a great knife!

1DPm3fQ.jpg

Time Expedition Scout only worn a few times but it hasn't been getting any love. 40mm in size.

I just cleared my inbox .I downgraded to basic as I hardly ever sell any stuff vs trading.

Will send the watch on Monday, enjoy!
It's full. So I'm will try again later. Thanks again. I wanted one of those for a while.

I hope sombody wants a fraxion.

@bikerector the Kizer arrived today what a great knife very well built will see a lot of use. Well my iPhone took a crap yesterday so I’m posting off my wife’s I’ll be getting my new phone tommorow. But did want to wait that long to thank you for the knife.

Makael Makael along with my phone taking a crap I’m on 12s until Wednesday that was a surprise this morning. I’ll send out the carter prime ASAP on Wednesday sorry for the delay but it’s coming. I’ll email you the minute it’s sent ok.
Thanks again.
Awesome, thank you. I was curious.

Awesome, thank you. I was curious.
Hey man sorry about the delay I have it all boxed up and it’s going out Monday morning I’m working 12 to 14 hour midnights. I apologize I’ll send tracking info as soon as the post office opens Monday morning. Time just got away from me.

Hey man sorry about the delay I have it all boxed up and it’s going out Monday morning I’m working 12 to 14 hour midnights. I apologize I’ll send tracking info as soon as the post office opens Monday morning. Time just got away from me.
It's all good.:thumbsup:

Well, since only 3 people mentioned my post, and two of them said to go for the Modus, I guess the decision has been made...

arrowhd arrowhd - I'd like to claim that Steel Will Modus if it's still up for grabs.

Well, since only 3 people mentioned my post, and two of them said to go for the Modus, I guess the decision has been made...

arrowhd arrowhd - I'd like to claim that Steel Will Modus if it's still up for grabs.

It sure is. Send me your address and I'll get it out to you.

Makael Makael The Carter prime has been shipped you have a email that includes the shipping address. Sorry it took a few day works been nuts. I hope you the knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back