Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well worth it. Love my pioneer, which is why the electrician wasn't getting any love. Hard to beat an alox sak (unless you really need the tweezers and toothpick tools in the scales).
I would like to have it ,but will see if I have anything to offer up

I would like to have it ,but will see if I have anything to offer up
Sounds fine to me. It was spoken for at one point, but I have never heard back from the person that claimed it over the past 2 weeks... so, I think it is fair game again. Shoot me a PM, or if you can't, get me your email and we can get it all arranged. Thanks!

pictures to go with my PIF offer from Post 1834

i-KRZFLgk-L.jpg
i-VJt5GV6-L.jpg
i-pMzQF5C-L.jpg

I would like to claim this one. I can offer up a LNIB Boker Lancer in 440C. Sound fair?

YesiOqW.jpg

5aWgTqq.jpg

xahjZnH.jpg

Sounds fine to me. It was spoken for at one point, but I have never heard back from the person that claimed it over the past 2 weeks... so, I think it is fair game again. Shoot me a PM, or if you can't, get me your email and we can get it all arranged. Thanks!
My email is

Last edited:
So I got home from a weekend trip with the wife, and found a Steel Will Modus in my mailbox from arrowhd arrowhd

Haven't really gotten to play with it much, as I just got off an airplane two hours ago, but just had to post it up and let him know it arrived safe and sound. Since I've got to get up early for work tomorrow, I'll just put some quick pics up tonight, but I promise to better evaluate it in the upcoming days.

(didn't come with the fingerprints btw.... those are mine)

XlPGCZR.jpg

2Bh0YyX.jpg

Not sure if this is allowed or not. I’ll throw in a sharpening on the Wicked Edge. Two knives for the same person. I haven’t claimed anything and I’m not looking to. I just wanna be able I do something for someone. I’ll throw in return return shipping. They are just responsible for getting the knives to me.

Edit: whoever claims this wouldn’t have to put anything up, as I don’t really know how to put a value on the sharpening.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is allowed or not. I’ll throw in a sharpening on the Wicked Edge. Two knives for the same person. I haven’t claimed anything and I’m not looking to. I just wanna be able I do something for someone. I’ll throw in return return shipping. They are just responsible for getting the knives to me.

Edit: whoever claims this wouldn’t have to put anything up, as I don’t really know how to put a value on the sharpening.

Absolutely allowed, thank you for the contribution.

Very good addition I think. I had my buddy Drew sharpen a couple blades for me on his Wicked Edge.....oh man they're scary sharp now

Here is my PIF for the Case Russlock from gonebad395, my offer is a very nice Buck 110 that has seen very little use. I can’ Find the sheath as of now, but I will come up with one before I ship.
Chuck

Don’t know why the picture didn’t post, I will try to post one a little later.

upload_2018-10-11_15-57-39.png

I found the sheath

Last edited:
I am claiming the Vic electrician from deinos. I am putting up a basic membership to bf for anyone who may need it .

I am claiming the Vic electrician from deinos. I am putting up a basic membership to bf for anyone who may need it .
Just sent you an email with tracking. Should have it out the afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks!

I have some smaller knives that I used to carry in the office when I worked in the corporate building. Now i work from home so I dont really carry them anymore. All have light use opening boxes, cutting an apple for lunch, etc. Except the Lake. that one got beat to hell. I got most of the blade in shape but I think there is still a small mark that needs to be worked out to be pristine. It is still a good user though and would make a great first knife for a kid.

Kershaw Amplitude 2.5
CRKT Lake 111
Byrd Meadowlark 2 G10
n5ED7bg.jpg

YFFOcar.jpg

4c4pzfg.jpg

ZdqnCcC.jpg

Not Pictured:
Kershaw Shuffle in red, black, or blue (choose 1, I am keeping 2)
SOG Seal Pup with sheath

I also use a double edge safety razor to shave and ordered a bunch of variety packs of blades while i was trying to find my favorite. I have a favorite now which means I have a lot of loose blades I wont ever use. If you wet shave and want to try some new stuff, let me know. I have enough for one pretty good sampler pack.

Can you please post pics of the SOG SEAL Pup with sheath? I might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back