1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2019.
  1. Yes , this thing is out of control!

20.6%
  2. No , we can control ourselves...

79.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl1

Earl1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 11, 2016
    I would like to have it ,but will see if I have anything to offer up

2. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Sounds fine to me. It was spoken for at one point, but I have never heard back from the person that claimed it over the past 2 weeks... so, I think it is fair game again. Shoot me a PM, or if you can't, get me your email and we can get it all arranged. Thanks!

bikerector and JupiterPaladin like this.
  3. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    I would like to claim this one. I can offer up a LNIB Boker Lancer in 440C. Sound fair?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

knoefz and wroughndt like this.
  4. wroughndt

wroughndt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 31, 2011
    If this works out, I would like to claim the Lancer. I will play something forward that meets your expectations.

bikerector and Deinos like this.
  5. Earl1

May 11, 2016
    My email is

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  6. Deinos

Feb 7, 2016
    Thanks Earl! Sent you an email for details. You can edit this one out now if you like (helps prevent web crawlers from catching it for spam).

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  7. jaseman

jaseman

Jul 28, 2016
    So I got home from a weekend trip with the wife, and found a Steel Will Modus in my mailbox from @arrowhd

Haven't really gotten to play with it much, as I just got off an airplane two hours ago, but just had to post it up and let him know it arrived safe and sound. Since I've got to get up early for work tomorrow, I'll just put some quick pics up tonight, but I promise to better evaluate it in the upcoming days.

(didn't come with the fingerprints btw.... those are mine)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Bobadilla004

Bobadilla004

Mar 8, 2016
    Not sure if this is allowed or not. I’ll throw in a sharpening on the Wicked Edge. Two knives for the same person. I haven’t claimed anything and I’m not looking to. I just wanna be able I do something for someone. I’ll throw in return return shipping. They are just responsible for getting the knives to me.

Edit: whoever claims this wouldn’t have to put anything up, as I don’t really know how to put a value on the sharpening.

9. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    Absolutely allowed, thank you for the contribution.

10. Redbusa06

Redbusa06

Nov 16, 2011
    Very good addition I think. I had my buddy Drew sharpen a couple blades for me on his Wicked Edge.....oh man they're scary sharp now

11. l1ranger

l1ranger Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2017
    this works for me - I will get the Kizer boxed up and sent out and update when it is mailed. Should be this week.

12. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    So what did you have in mind?

13. wroughndt

wroughndt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 31, 2011
    https://imgur.com/gallery/XWxb3eB2010 Case XX limited edition crimson bone humpback stockman. It has been carried and the main blade lightly sharpened.. it’s sharp! Was carried for a short time but it’s in very good shape.

cchu518 likes this.
  14. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    hey @cchu518, the mule is on the way, it show you should get it Saturday, enjoy!

cchu518 likes this.
  15. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Thank you thank you!

16. chuck4570

chuck4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Here is my PIF for the Case Russlock from gonebad395, my offer is a very nice Buck 110 that has seen very little use. I can’ Find the sheath as of now, but I will come up with one before I ship.
    Chuck

Don’t know why the picture didn’t post, I will try to post one a little later.

upload_2018-10-11_15-57-39.png

I found the sheath

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  17. Earl1

May 11, 2016
    I am claiming the Vic electrician from deinos. I am putting up a basic membership to bf for anyone who may need it .

Deinos likes this.
  18. Deinos

Feb 7, 2016
    Just sent you an email with tracking. Should have it out the afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Earl1 likes this.
  19. BellaBlades

BellaBlades

Jul 12, 2013
    Did you receive the knife Tuesday morning? It said delivered.

20. BellaBlades

BellaBlades

Jul 12, 2013

Can you please post pics of the SOG SEAL Pup with sheath? I might be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.