Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BellaBlades BellaBlades here is a link to an album. The knife has been banging around in my jeep prety much since I got it. Some marks ont he button and some blemishes in the blade finish on one side but nothing beyond minor cosmetic stuff. Sheath material is all 100% intact and blade and handle show no signs of wear other than blade finish. I actually found the box in my attic the other day too. Go figure.

https://imgur.com/a/WCiCoV5

Digging the last 2 in the first pic. Cool, earthy tones!
The one next to the white one isn't finished yet. Still has a few rounds of sanding and buffing. Might try a CA finish on it, but thank you. Would love to get one of those cheap table top lathes someday. They have em on that jungle sale site for like $50. Though I'm not buying anything like that until I get moved into the house.

bikerector bikerector Deinos Deinos pic #1the white one and the one in the middle are unfinished. The one on the right is a composite of burlap fibers and torn canvas. The white ones are a mixture of resin and grout powder. It's very very hard and almost looks like antler of if you've ever seen a cross section of one.

Ask about these of if y'all want

And I have 8 bare ferros and a plethora of random bits I could create something from.

What dia rods are those? I have a few bare ferro rod loops because the provided rods were poo so I gave them away to some people as starter rods. I like to use rods in the winter to start fires in my fire place as practice and I nearly burnt through my "light my fire" rod. I really like that one on the right in the 1st and the one on the left in the second is pretty nice. I like longer rods.

If they'll fit my sheaths I'll claim one or 2.

What dia rods are those? I have a few bare ferro rod loops because the provided rods were poo so I gave them away to some people as starter rods. I like to use rods in the winter to start fires in my fire place as practice and I nearly burnt through my "light my fire" rod. I really like that one on the right in the 1st and the one on the left in the second is pretty nice. I like longer rods.

If they'll fit my sheaths I'll claim one or 2.
Hoping for 3/8” :D

bikerector bikerector Deinos Deinos pic #1the white one and the one in the middle are unfinished. The one on the right is a composite of burlap fibers and torn canvas. The white ones are a mixture of resin and grout powder. It's very very hard and almost looks like antler of if you've ever seen a cross section of one.

Ask about these of if y'all want

And I have 8 bare ferros and a plethora of random bits I could create something from.
I'd like to try one of those if I could.
The skinny one with the red and green or any of them, I'm not picky.

I think I still have an outstanding offer up but if not, I can find something.

I'd like to try one of those if I could.
The skinny one with the red and green or any of them, I'm not picky.

I think I still have an outstanding offer up but if not, I can find something.

Sure thing bud. It's actually orange not red in there, is that cool?PM me your info and I'll get it out to ya

DP Knives blade is 1 1/16" wide from spine to edge, 1/8" thick
Do you know what steel it's made from? If it's something like a 154 or in that category I would like to claim the DP knife, condor, and the ferro rod on right of you first pic.

I'll offer up cold steel swift I receved from this PIF thread earlier and I haven't claimed anything from spyderco mule.

5SzLRa5l.jpg

Also offering the punisher clip for a spyderco millie again.

AdAIb40l.jpg

My email is c.rector at live.com

Currently traveling for work so my internet access is limited but I'll be back this weekend to sort things out if you think the above is fair.

Last edited:
BellaBlades BellaBlades here is a link to an album. The knife has been banging around in my jeep prety much since I got it. Some marks ont he button and some blemishes in the blade finish on one side but nothing beyond minor cosmetic stuff. Sheath material is all 100% intact and blade and handle show no signs of wear other than blade finish. I actually found the box in my attic the other day too. Go figure.

https://imgur.com/a/WCiCoV5

I'm very interested in it. I need to see if I have something to pass on.

Do you know what steel it's made from? If it's something like a 154 or in that category I would like to claim the DP knife, condor, and the ferro rod on right of you first pic.

I'll offer up cold steel swift I receved from this PIF thread earlier and I haven't claimed anything from spyderco mule.

Also offering the punisher clip for a spyderco millie again.

My email is c.rector at live.com

Currently traveling for work so my internet access is limited but I'll be back this weekend to sort things out if you think the above is fair.

I believe it's D2, don't quote me but I'm pretty sure

I love me some D2, I would like to claim everything mentioned earlier if you're good with that. I've responded to your email also since I'm away from the forums a bit until this afternoon.

Cheers!

That's good with me. I'll be in touch, to get your shipping info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back