Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in this?
The 0-1" Mitutoyo micrometer is not new, but is in excellent condition! I will calibrate it if anyone ends up taking it.
The Wiha Torx wrenches are new. T7, T8 and T9.
jtmKsc5.jpg
Still up for grabs! Gotta be worth about $100 I'd guess.

And still don't want it?:)

Perhaps a budding knife maker could use it? It's one of those good to have tools. It always baffled me that it seems so common in the states (not sure about Canada) that mechanics have to supply their own tools, we get everything from our employer here.

Perhaps a budding knife maker could use it? It's one of those good to have tools. It always baffled me that it seems so common in the states (not sure about Canada) that mechanics have to supply their own tools, we get everything from our employer here.
Ya, I have to supply my own tools within reason. Mics over 3-4" are supplied by the employer. Test indicators, no. Verniers up to 12" no. Gauge blocks, yes etc. I probably have about $7000 worth of my own tools for work.

Here's something a little different to PIF. I'm going to offer resume design services to 3 members, I made the same offer in the other pif thread.

Background
I'm a communications/capital markets guy in finance and have done everything from helping a President of a country and his minister of finance raise a billion dollar bond, to crisis communications strategies for very large public companies. Up until 2 weeks ago I worked for the largest bank in the world. They put me on paid leave for a month as i'm starting a new job with a competitor in June so I have some time on my hands.

I have a really good track record for helping ppl build performance based resumes that really hold a recruiters attention.

Just send me a pm.

I have one resume in the queue.

Last edited:
Here's something a little different to PIF. I'm going to offer resume design services to 3 members, I made the same offer in the other pif thread.

Background
I'm a communications/capital markets guy in finance and have done everything from helping a President of a country and his minister of finance raise a billion dollar bond, to crisis communications strategies for very large public companies. Up until 2 weeks ago I worked for the largest bank in the world. They put me on paid leave for a month as i'm starting a new job with a competitor in June so I have some time on my hands.

I have a really good track record for helping ppl build performance based resumes that really hold a recruiters attention.

Just send me a pm.

Dude, excellent offering! I'm not in need but this type of help could make a real difference in somebody's life.

For those of you who appreciate the unusual....a Beretta swing lock in Bascula wood. Surprisingly ergonomic for its size. I like odd locks and opening mechanisms, but without a pocket clip this guy just doesn't get any pocket time. Give him a new home!

UOPgv19.jpg

Ul5JnNM.jpg

H2Do4zY.jpg

For those of you who appreciate the unusual....a Beretta swing lock in Bascula wood. Surprisingly ergonomic for its size. I like odd locks and opening mechanisms, but without a pocket clip this guy just doesn't get any pocket time. Give him a new home!

UOPgv19.jpg

Ul5JnNM.jpg

H2Do4zY.jpg

That is really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back