Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys things have been pretty busy for me the past couple months. To the point that I havent even gotten around to assembling the knife I received lol. I was thinking if its okay with everyone maybe i could pass the knife i received on to my old man who couls really use a decent knife. If thats cool I will post some pics of him with the knife once he gets it. Just let me know what you guys think.

Hey guys things have been pretty busy for me the past couple months. To the point that I havent even gotten around to assembling the knife I received lol. I was thinking if its okay with everyone maybe i could pass the knife i received on to my old man who couls really use a decent knife. If thats cool I will post some pics of him with the knife once he gets it. Just let me know what you guys think.

NO NO NO - the rule specifically states you have to keep your PIF and absolutely not be a real nice guy and pass it on to someone you love who could use a great knife. Man oh man noob93, you are messing with TRADITION here. :D

But you do what you must do. I'll get your back :thumbsup: ;)

Ray

I’m 106% sure that everyone here will be fine with you doing that.

The wishes of the thread was that a knife claimed isn't sold.

Yeah, this really seems like a PiFF (Pay it Forward...Forward) situation. Where you pay it forward... and then even further forward to the point where you are out the physical item, but gain the satisfaction of having given away said item to one who needs it even more than you do... Sounds legit to me!:D

I have to put this back up. Really a love/hate on this one. Really neat design and a really cool look and felt good in the hand for some basic tests but once I took it in the woods this weekend for some tougher media the handle was just too thin.

This would make a really nice hunting knife or bushcraft knife for someone with smaller hands. I really dig the thinner steel in a time when it seems like everyone is making things really thick and compensating for it with tall blades and long grinds akin to a kitchen knife. I could see loving this thing for EDC as the handle thickness makes it carry really well, my hand just can't take it for what I wanted it for. Probably the nicest condor I've tried (mostly machetes) in terms of fit and finish and "wow" factor. It's actually pretty comfortable in all grips but hammer but that's the big one for me when debarking wood and cutting notches. Would make a really nice accessory knife or setup in a piggyback system since it lays pretty flat. Also loved the ring it made coming off the end of the wood. There's something nice about the springy sound of a nice thin steel blade, similar to a machete's song.

Condor kephart. Has a FFG though I always thought these were scandi from the pics because of the black paint in stock photos.
TDyXkq6l.jpg

Last edited:
Current Items up for grabs
  1. M7 bayonet from @sabre cat post #451
  2. Case Mako xx with embossed sheath from @FOG2 post #600
  3. Case hunter@sbh06 post #709
  4. Dive knife and tin knife from @rob308 post #741
  5. le thiers & wenger from @rob308 #765
  6. Chive, and case sheeps slippie from @FOG2 post #776
  7. Browning fixed blade DP with a black micarta handle. Nylon sheath. Marked "Model 0077" on the blade. NIB from @sabre cat post #820
  8. Modified lockback,154cm from @WValtakis post #832
  9. CRKT Side Hawg 3 from @JupiterPaladin post #1068
  10. Kershaw Blackout from @(jeff) post #1233
  11. Desantis cozy right hand holster, Springfield xds 3.3 from @PWatkins post #1242
  12. CRKT Tighe from @dkb45 post #1246
  13. CRKT Squid from @arrowhd post #1366
  14. Binlun wrist watch from bikerector bikerector post #1459
  15. Tighe Rod from @T.L.E. Sharp post #1514 pics #783
  16. kershaw ferrite from @Earl1 post #1495
  17. Esee Avispa CF/D2 from @Turth post #1529
  18. Custom CF & Green G10 scale for Zt562 from @Impulse600 post # 1556
  19. Winchester hunter & CRKT spew from @AlwaysTomboy post # 1563
  20. Buck X-Tract Essential #0735PLS-B Cat. 3181 from @sabre cat post #1590
  21. Schrade old timer 940tw, Buck 525 T, 2 safety cutters from @PWatkins post #1608
  22. Bear and Son 3 1/2 Stag Delrin Trapper and Condor Swamp Romper from @Pearly_Baker post #1730
  23. Cortland Fly Reel from @bralexander post #1748
  24. SOG Vulcan from @T.L.E. Sharp post #1807
  25. Kershaw amphibian from @jaseman post #1855
  26. Camillus CUDA & pocket 8x20 monocular/microscope from @WValtakis post #1876
  27. Android tattooed tiger 50 mm automatic watch from @Methuselah post #1895
  28. Spyderco Moran fixed from @fishiker post #1922
  29. Buck Paklite Caper w/ custom sheath from @bralexander post #1952
  30. Kershaw Amplitude 2.5, CRKT Lake 111, Kershaw Shuffle, SOG Seal Pup with sheath, & Byrd Meadowlark 2 G10 from C Chris Still post #1961
  31. Block of Ebony wood from @needler420 post #2003 & 2023
  32. Case Russ lock with belt sheath from @gonebad395 post #2041
  33. 2010 Case XX limited edition crimson bone humpback stockman from @wroughndt post #2073
  34. Free sharpening on wicked edge from @Bobadilla004 post #2068
  35. buck 110 offered by chuck4570 chuck4570 post #2076 and 2150
  36. Basic membership from @Earl1 post #2077
  37. Small Maxpedition bag, FiiO E12A headphone amplifier, Warne quick release scope mounts, Amazon Fire stick, and Iron Bull 2.5 fat grips from @WillB post #2115
  38. G. Sakai Archestral w/ 154 steel from @joeldworkin307 post #2117
  39. Ferro rods made by @Redbusa06 post #2163
  40. Cold steel swift and punisher clip for spyderco military from bikerector bikerector post #2152
  41. Timex expedition watch by BellaBlades BellaBlades post #2127
  42. *Buck lockback and Gerber multitool *only available to a you in need of some tools. Can be gifted for a prize to an event for kids. chuck4570 chuck4570 post #2179
  43. Condor kephart by bikerector bikerector post #2186
  44. Cold steel battle shades by StrangeDaze StrangeDaze post #2188
Upcoming PIF's
  • None
Unfinished (PIF) Business
  • None
List Version:
- Updated 10/28/18 10:20PM EST​

Last edited:
I would like The schrade viper and opinel

And would like to offer cold steel battle shades, they are like new but missing the side shields

1a0gypk.jpg
WH66rlp.jpg

I would like The schrade viper and opinel

And would like to offer cold steel battle shades, they are like new but missing the side shields

1a0gypk.jpg
WH66rlp.jpg

That’d be mine. Your offer is sounds reasonable to me. Send me your email in a profile post(or put it here quick and edit it out) and I’ll get all your information to ship them off. May not be able to tomorrow, but Tuesday would be the absolute latest I would.

That’d be mine. Your offer is sounds reasonable to me. Send me your email in a profile post(or put it here quick and edit it out) and I’ll get all your information to ship them off. May not be able to tomorrow, but Tuesday would be the absolute latest I would.
Cool, sent a profile message.
No worries, tuesday would be fine.

Bikerector the BUCK 118 came in the mail today, thank you very much this will make a nice prize for some youngster at the club. Your pictures didn’t do it justice, it’s nicer than the pictures show.

Chuck

I would like to offer this back up. Love the style but it does not fit my wrist . I have thicker forearms so the light button is pushed into my hand and illuminates all the time and pokes me. Might come with a bonus treat.

View attachment 1008548 View attachment 1008549
If it's alright I'd like to claim this. What I have to put up is a couple of Fällkniven pocket stones, CC4 and DC4
TBzdcnp.jpg

I only used them once. Got these with the hopes of learning how to freehand and well you can see how that turned out

If it's alright I'd like to claim this. What I have to put up is a couple of Fällkniven pocket stones, CC4 and DC4
TBzdcnp.jpg

I only used them once. Got these with the hopes of learning how to freehand and well you can see how that turned out

I love it. I will have it shipped by Monday. Maybe as soon as tomorrow :)

Send me a PM with your shipping info.

TBzdcnp.jpg

Might be shooting you a message on these. Been meaning to pick up a DC4...

TBzdcnp.jpg

Alright, taking these bad boys and offering up an Ontario Rat 1 in D2. Picked it up barely used/LNIB off the exchange and ended up doing the same (think I tested the edge on some mail and telephone book paper and then it sat in my drawer). Ended up getting a couple other hard workers shortly after (GB1 among others) and never carried this one. Figure someone else should get a chance to see how ridiculously good these are for the price.

lSxyaKQ.jpg

TBzdcnp.jpg

I only watch them once. Got these with the hopes of learning how to freehand and well you can see how that turned out

Your watch is shipped . 2 Day Priority. Photo of tracking sent to your inbox.

Alright, taking these bad boys and offering up an Ontario Rat 1 in D2. Picked it up barely used/LNIB off the exchange and ended up doing the same (think I tested the edge on some mail and telephone book paper and then it sat in my drawer). Ended up getting a couple other hard workers shortly after (GB1 among others) and never carried this one. Figure someone else should get a chance to see how ridiculously good these are for the price.

lSxyaKQ.jpg
Stones were just shipped and tracking number sent to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back