1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pay it forward. Yes were doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

1. 19-3ben

19-3ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2015
    It'll be nice. The kids love airplanes, so they are also looking forward to the Pima Air and Space Museum.

dsalazar likes this.
  2. dsalazar

dsalazar Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 22, 2017
    Nice i like driving my son around the airplane graveyards around there aswell. Depending on day and time you can see the fighter jets or apaches flying for practice around dmafb. Make sure to bring sunglasses it can get bright outside.

3. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    Will do. Thanks for the tip!

4. jaseman

jaseman

Jul 28, 2016
    @bikerector

Since you keep the running list, @kniferbro has my shipping address. Figured you might like the heads up.

kniferbro and bikerector like this.
  5. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
    Gone, thanks folks.

Purchased GONE brand new in 2015 for a trip to VA.

Now one car practically drives itself and the other I can use my Android GPS.

Used once.

IMG_20181227_183505~2.jpg

* Knife not included.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    uxo2 likes this.
  6. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    15460534772591803090705.jpg
    I have 2 Barlows. Orange handle is prov cut co. Dark orange is sabre #3 japan needs a little care. 1546053633113350067948.jpg also a electricians camillus new york made and a no name looks like congressman style. The electrician and cut co barlow are in good shape the other 2 need some love.

7. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Id like to try the vulcan but not sure if what i have is up to par. A hinderer xm18 3.5 black/tan scale. 3 standoffs, 3 frame screws, 3 frame nuts, 1 filler tab/screw. 6 teflon washers.

Attached Files:

8. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp The Looking Edge Sharpening Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 30, 2016
    Sorry, I meant to pull that down. I've since moved that knife along. I still have the Tighe Rod if you're interested in it.

9. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Thats ok. I have a backup choice. Going to try the buck packlite caper for edc. Appreciate the quick response.

T.L.E. Sharp likes this.
  10. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Id like to try the buck packlite caper. I have a barlow cut co prov r.i. beleive imperial era. A sabre japan barlow. A camilus usa electricians knife. Last a 4 bladed traditional no brand name. The sabre barlow and no name need a litte love. I can find some other items if not up to par.

11. Kreyzhorse

Kreyzhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2013
    @19-3ben

Got the ARK. Thank you so much. It will make a great rigged pack knife.

12. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    That’s fantastic. I’m so glad you’ll get good use out of it. That thing takes one hell of an edge.

13. Chris Still

Chris Still Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 5, 2018
    Knife received today, thanks!

14. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Nice. Work that blade out. It didn't get any with me.

15. dkb45

dkb45 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2012
    I actually have another Vulcan, this one black coated in a drop point blade, that I could throw up for you if you're interested. It's just sitting there unused, so it isn't like I couldn't live without it.

16. Chris Still

Chris Still Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 5, 2018
    I disassembled, cleaned, lubed, and reassembled. Fit for duty.

17. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    That would be awesome. If its something your not using or plan on. Id hate to have you send it then end up wanting to use it. I wouldnt mind sending it back if you did. The pif is for a hinderer scale, 3 standoffs/nuts/screw, filler tab and screw. I could dig something else of its not adequate.

18. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Group, I apologize for not getting the list updated recently. Can someone else grab that? I generally just rely to the post so that it quotes it and take the quote things out so it's regular text and update. I'm working through a work crisis and won't have time to get to it for another couple weeks.

19. Lapedog

Lapedog Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Looks like folks are gunna have to start scrolling back to see what’s available.

@bikerector thank you good sir. You have captained this thread magnificently.

20. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    Sorry man! Been out of town for the holidays... shipping today at lunch.