Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Items up for grabs
  1. M7 bayonetfrom sabre cat sabre cat post #451
  2. Case Mako xx with embossed sheath from @FOG2 post #600
  3. Case hunter @sbh06 post #709
  4. Dive knife and tin knife from @rob308post #741
  5. le thiers & wenger from @rob308 #765
  6. Chive, and case sheeps slippie from @FOG2 post #776
  7. Modified lockback,154cm from@WValtakis post #832
  8. CRKT Side Hawg 3 from @JupiterPaladinpost #1068
  9. Kershaw Blackout from @(jeff) post #1233
  10. Desantis cozy right hand holster, Springfield xds 3.3 from @PWatkins post #1242
  11. CRKT Tighe from @dkb45 post #1246
  12. CRKT Squid from arrowhd arrowhd post #1366
  13. Binlun wrist watch from bikerector bikerector post #1459
  14. Tighe Rod from @T.L.E. Sharp post #1514 pics #783
  15. kershaw ferrite from @Earl1 post #1495
  16. Custom CF & Green G10 scale for Zt562 from @Impulse600 post #1556
  17. Winchester hunter & CRKT spew from @AlwaysTomboy post #1563
  18. Buck X-Tract Essential #0735PLS-B Cat. 3181 from sabre cat sabre cat post #1590
  19. Schrade old timer 940tw, Buck 525 T, 2 safety cutters from @PWatkinspost#1608
  20. Cortland Fly Reel from @bralexanderpost #1748
  21. Kershaw amphibian from @jaseman post #1855
  22. Camillus CUDA & pocket 8x20monocular/microscopefrom@WValtakis post #1876
  23. Android tattooed tiger 50 mm automatic watch from Methuselah Methuselah post #1895
  24. Kershaw Amplitude 2.5, CRKT Lake 111, Kershaw Shuffle, & Byrd Meadowlark 2 G10 from @Chris Still post #1961
  25. Block of Ebony wood from @needler420post #2003 & 2023
  26. Case Russ lock with belt sheath from @gonebad395 post #2041
  27. 2010 Case XX limited edition crimson bone humpback stockman from @wroughndt post #2073
  28. Free sharpening on wicked edge from @Bobadilla004 post #2068
  29. buck 110 offered by @chuck4570 post #2076 and 2150
  30. Basic membership from @Earl1 post #2077
  31. Small Maxpedition bag, FiiO E12Aheadphone amplifier, Warne quick release scope mounts, Amazon Fire stick, and Iron Bull 2.5 fat grips from @WillB post #2115
  32. G. Sakai Archestral w/ 154 steel from @joeldworkin307 post #2117
  33. Ferro rods made by @Redbusa06 post #2163
  34. *Buck lockback and Gerber multitool *only available to a youth in need ofsome tools. Can be gifted for a prize to an event for kids. @chuck4570 post #2179
  35. Cold steel battle shades by @Meshachpost #2188
  36. Gerber Dime, CRKT lake kickback,Coldsteel voyager, Rollingstones DVD 2CD combo from BellaBlades BellaBlades post #2267
  37. D2 hunter with convex grind from DP knives from bikerector bikerector post #2278
  38. Western w82 from @jaseman pics #2299post #2306.
  39. Besttech hornet from @joeldworkin307 #2301
  40. Benchmade afck from @Kreyzhorse #2317
  41. 2 barlows one sabre and one prov cut co. A camillus electricians and a 4 bladed congressmen style. D dsalazar #2326
  42. Hinderer xm18 3.5 scale in black/tan, 3 frame screws/nuts/ standoffs, filler tab/screw, 6 teflon washers from D dsalazar #2327
  43. Remington bullet knife #1178 from @Canvsbk #2358
  44. Mora knife scandi, uncle henry fixed blade, kabar usmc mk2, 2 shaving soaps from Methuselah Methuselah #2383
  45. Taotronics wireless earbuds @cchu518 #2398
  46. Ka-bar dosier folding hunter model 4062 sabre cat sabre cat #2407
  47. Tuya talisman @Chris Still post #2410
  48. Crkt stiff kiss sabre cat sabre cat #2432
  49. Benchmade afo bikerector bikerector #2440
Upcoming PIF's
  • Deinos
Unfinished (PIF) Business
  • None
List Version:
- Updated 1/16/19 7:51 pm mountain

Doubt that afo will last long. Hopefully brings some good movement. The list is going to be consolidated later. Members that have more than one offering will be bunched to one number. List was giving me issues earlier, saying limit of 10k characters. Makes it easier to see what tjat ome member can bundle.

If this is cool with the group, I would like to make 2 claims for the above AFO.

I would like the dozier from sabre cat sabre cat

And then I would like the mora from Methuselah Methuselah . If the uncle henry falls within the value range, I'll take that too but the dozer and mora combo should be pretty solid for the little guy. He'll have to grow a little for the mora but those 2 will get a lot of work done.

If this is cool with the group, I would like to make 2 claims for the above AFO.

I would like the dozier from sabre cat sabre cat

And then I would like the mora from Methuselah Methuselah . If the uncle henry falls within the value range, I'll take that too but the dozer and mora combo should be pretty solid for the little guy. He'll have to grow a little for the mora but those 2 will get a lot of work done.
I think you should get all 3. You have kept this thread in line and have put up quite a bit. Vote +1

I also posted a Large KaBar in post #2414 that I don't see on the list....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190114-142844_Gallery[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20190114-142844_Gallery[1].jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 10
I also posted a Large KaBar in post #2414 that I don't see on the list....

I was just looking at one of these today, I would like to claim that as well if you could throw that in with the mora.

I'll put up my cold steel broken skull for the MKII. Blue handle, 4" blade, CTS-XHP steel. Very thin and portable knife with a ton of blade. It's similar to an endura in terms of usage.

Millie there for size reference
8mTh37Rl.jpg

klzfQaKl.jpg

fedlTdbl.jpg

SfqxQB0l.jpg

Theyd consficate then the officer would have a nice new auto
Agreed.

Personally, my attitude is that if a basic law abiding citizen is not allowed to own something, the police should not be allowed to as well. They should not be exempt from the law. This goes for blades, high capacity magazines, etc.

Agreed.

Personally, my attitude is that if a basic law abiding citizen is not allowed to own something, the police should not be allowed to as well. They should not be exempt from the law. This goes for blades, high capacity magazines, etc.
That sounds fair. So many variables between states. In az a 60 round mag in an ar is fine. What the hell any one needs that many in one mag is beyond me. I still beleive though everone should own a ar, 10 mags and enough rounds minimum. Not to mention a good fixed blade. Never now when the invasion happens.

I would love that AFO but, I think the Peoples Republic of California would look down on that.:(
You do know it's legal to own autos in California, right? Just illegal to carry...

You do know it's legal to own autos in California, right? Just illegal to carry...
My understanding is that you are limited to certain blade sizes, even then. Do you know something I don't? You have my attention, sir.

I've got enough knives that I don't carry as it is. I don't need another that I can't carry because of some idiot in Sacramento.

My understanding is that you are limited to certain blade sizes, even then. Do you know something I don't? You have my attention, sir.

I've got enough knives that I don't carry as it is. I don't need another that I can't carry because of some idiot in Sacramento.
You can carry sub 2" (blade length) autos legally in CA, over 2" autos are legal to own but not carry on your person or in your vehicle (they should be transported in a case in the trunk).

I've been collecting autos in California for 25 years;)

~Chip

You can carry sub 2" (blade length) autos legally in CA, over 2" autos are legal to own but not carry on your person or in your vehicle (they should be transported in a case in the trunk).

I've been collecting autos in California for 25 years;)

~Chip
Thanks for the update. I did not know that you could own larger than 2 inches.

Raising the bar here.

I was just looking at one of these today, I would like to claim that as well if you could throw that in with the mora.

I'll put up my cold steel broken skull for the MKII. Blue handle, 4" blade, CTS-XHP steel. Very thin and portable knife with a ton of blade. It's similar to an endura in terms of usage.

Millie there for size reference
8mTh37Rl.jpg

klzfQaKl.jpg

fedlTdbl.jpg

SfqxQB0l.jpg

I’ll claim the Broken Skull. I’ve wanted to try one for a while now.

I’ve got a bundle of traditionals that I’ll put in when I get to work that will be of equal or greater value. Obviously all pending approval.

What is the condition of the Broken Skull? Tough to tell from the pics.

I'd like to claim the AFO. Discussing PIF options with bikerector. Will post later tonight.

Raising the bar here.

I’ll claim the Broken Skull. I’ve wanted to try one for a while now.

I’ve got a bundle of traditionals that I’ll put in when I get to work that will be of equal or greater value. Obviously all pending approval.

What is the condition of the Broken Skull? Tough to tell from the pics.

Good condition. Edge still has a nice mirror polish from previous owner from about a year ago. Paint on clip isn't great but that's every CS that has seen a little pocket time. I've only had to touch up around the belly and tip from digging out mushrooms and cutting weeds out of my home landscaping. It was my yard knife since it was so easy to carry but had a lot of usable edge. There's a little dirt in the g10 right now but I'll get that cleaned out before it ships.

Edit: here's some better pics of the blade. The coating on the blade is all intact from what I can tell.
7EPXPWNl.jpg

NQ6fQI4l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back