1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Pay it forward. Yes were doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

1. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Thanks it's my travel knife! I always rotate a Cadet, mini trapper or the solo! It harkens back to when knives we're thin and slicey and we're just meant to cut things vs pocket jewelry lol.

PS I really like pocket jewelry too though haha.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Lapedog, chuck4570 and Deinos like this.
  2. chuck4570

chuck4570 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 21, 2010
    I hear ya, I always have a Peanut or tiny toothpick on me along with another rotation, plus they make nice little fidgets.

3. jp9mm

jp9mm Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2019
    @cchu518
    I would like to claim the Kizer Velox and offer up my Kershaw 'Needs Work' in barely used condition. @dsalazar

*EDITED Knife & picture change

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    cchu518, arrowhd and Chris Still like this.
  4. cchu518

Mar 6, 2013
    I think it might be better to put up the Kershaw needs work there were one or two diver knives already posted and have gone unclaimed if that's okay with you PM me you're shipping details and I'll get it out this week.

arrowhd likes this.
  5. chuck4570

Aug 21, 2010
    @bikerector , if you agree, I would like to claim the SP-53, I have a Case Mini Finn Hunter and a nice Surefire 2 cell flashlight to offer as a PIF, I will post pictures tonight.

6. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    I'm good with that. Do you only want the SP-53? I have a kabar big brother that I'll be putting into that combo set if you only want the SP-53, which is why I asked.

chuck4570 likes this.
  7. chuck4570

Aug 21, 2010
    You know I’ll just go for the SP-53, I’m sure someone will go for the combo if you put the Ka-Bar in it

JupiterPaladin and bikerector like this.
  8. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I'm good with that. I think the big brother is already spoken for as well to another good member here, but not sure on the kit. Looks like the HK might have to be the big knife of that bundle for now. Maybe I'll sort through my hawks instead though. I have too much stuff to use right now and I hate watching stuff just sit.

Lapedog, cchu518 and chuck4570 like this.
  9. chuck4570

Aug 21, 2010
    @dsalazar , here is my PIF for the Ontario SB-53 that I cleaned from @bikerector .

Lightly use Case Mini Finn and a Surefire M2 Millennium 2 cell flashlight, a few extra lamp assemblies will tag along.

L

10. chuck4570

Aug 21, 2010
    sorry picture didn’t,t take above.
    upload_2019-4-17_19-52-24.jpeg

arrowhd likes this.
  11. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    @dsalazar the SP-53 is claimed from the prior package I offered by @chuck4570.

Here's the big brother, and it IS available for the claiming. It comes with a BK9 sheath.
    [​IMG]

So the package that I mentioned will be the HK Feintor big brother (your choice), saw, DP hunter, and buck 112 for a woodsman's kit. Not sure how the HK or kabar would be received, but no PIF needed if the kit is claimed by a boyscout or other young outdoorsmen. I can pull the big knife out for the kid if there are concerns there, as I assume the parent, uncle/aunt, or mentor will be the person claiming it for them.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  12. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    I'd like to claim the Surefire M2 Millennium 2 cell flashlight. Chuck said no PIF required but I will find something to throw into the mix.
    @dsalazar

sabre cat likes this.
  13. chuck4570

Aug 21, 2010
    @dsalazar @arrowhd , this is a done deal I will try to ship tomorrow.

14. cchu518

Mar 6, 2013
    Kizer is shipped and tracking sent!

jp9mm likes this.
  15. wroughndt

wroughndt Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    PM sent. I apologize for the delay, I was out camping.

Brhowser87 likes this.
  16. Brhowser87

Brhowser87 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2016
    No big deal thanks for getting back to me. This is my first one so I wasn't even sure what to do. I'll go back a reedit my original post but just so it's clear :..... @dsalazar I am putting up a unused but no box Buck Bantam for his Gerber Flatiron.

17. Sharp & Fiery

Sharp & Fiery Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 14, 2012
    Just an update...my Salvo from @woodysone still gets pocketed and used at work everyday. Thanks again!!

Lapedog and woodysone like this.
  18. jp9mm

jp9mm Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2019
    Got it today, Thanks for the fast shipping.
    Looks great!

cchu518 likes this.
  19. chuck4570

Aug 21, 2010
    Let’s bump this to the top.

20. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Hey, sorry guys- I have had a lot going on here at home. I will do my best to get that “mystery box” together this weekend and get it listed. I might have to claim something big @bikerector lol!!

bikerector and JupiterPaladin like this.