Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Items up for grabs - Please let me know if there are any errors :)

Items with the :thumbsup: do not require a return PiF!

1. Dive knife & Tin Knife @rob308 #741
  2. Le Thiers & Wenger @rob308 #765
  3. Kershaw Blackout @(jeff) #1233
  4. Desantis Cozy right hand holster for Springfield XDS 3.3 @PWatkins #1242
  5. CRKT Tighe @dkb45 #1246
  6. CRKT Squid @arrowhd #1366 :thumbsup:
  7. Tighe Rod @T.L.E. Sharp #1514
  8. Kershaw Ferrite @Earl1 #1495 :thumbsup:
  9. Custom CF & Green G10 scale for Zt562 @Impulse600 #1556
  10. Android Tattooed Tiger 50mm automatic watch @Methuselah #1895
  11. Block of Ebony Wood @needler420 #2003 & 2023
  12. Small Maxpedition bag, Warne quick release scope mounts, Amazon Firestick, and Iron Bull 2.5 fat grips @WillB #2115
  13. G. Sakai Archestral 154cm @joeldworkin307 #2117
  14. Cold Steel battle shades @Meshach #2188
  15. Remington Bullet Knife 1178 @Canvsbk #2358
  16. Rough Rider Razor Trapper @19-3ben #2475
  17. Schrade 50T 1991 commemorative @fishiker #2554
  18. Schrade Old Timer 60T USA, Benchmade 510, Benchmade Cub Tanto @21bangbang #3608
  19. Case XX Stockman @wroughndt #2889
  20. Boker Arbolito @dsalazar pic #2514 post #3034
  21. Bestech Hornet @shovelhead69 #3060
  22. Victorinox Rally @arrowhd #3181 :thumbsup:
  23. Safariland Lvl3 Glock 17/22 holster @Ryan Thompson #3255
  24. Victorinox Day Packer, CRKT Sidehawg 3, Rough Rider Trapper and 5 blade Sowbelly Stockman JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin #3331 :thumbsup:
  25. Hen & Rooster HR692, Steel Warrior SW105TG @Greg L. Gearhart #3495
  26. Invicta 8926 Pro Diver @Chris Still #3554
  27. CRKT Stiff Kiss, Gerber Profile fixed, Kershaw Dune, Bear Ops CC400B, Ronson lighter, Aker holster for Sig p239 fit my p229 but tight, 20 inch and 14 inch baton, Micromatic Keg Tap, 2 Barlows, Camillus USA Electrician. @dsalazar #3619
  28. Lansky variety pack @l1ranger #3634
  29. Kershaw Amphibian & Spy Voltaire sunglasses @jaseman #3691 :thumbsup:
  30. 2 Pistol Holsters @COSMO #3743
  31. Sog Field Pup 7cr17mov @Fixall #3756
  32. Buck Bantam & CRKT Fossil Brhowser87 Brhowser87 #3891 & 3962
  33. Rough Rider single blade Barlow @bachman44 #4178
  34. Honshu Push Dagger @Daedric Panther #4314
  35. Camillus Medium Stockman @kamagong #4365
  36. Case Stockman @stevekolt #4448
  37. Buck Cadet Stockman sabre cat sabre cat #4451 :thumbsup:
  38. Gerber Wingtip, Gerber Mullet, Boker Lil friend @Eric black #4473 :thumbsup:
  39. Spot in reserve line to buy Grimmsmo Norseman @Baggins #4520
  40. Leatherman Fuse stainless @Bellasdaddy #4569
  41. Swiss Army Cyber Tool M32 @Yimes #4701
  42. A.G. Russell Doctor's Knife Pearl RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 #4718
  43. Schrade Dead Man's Trapper RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 #4722
  44. Buck 55 @Earl1 #4730
  45. Spyderco Kiwi & Beretta Trident @WValtakis #4743
  46. Boker Ceramic & Kershaw Indian Ford @woodysone #4752
  47. Cold Steel Desperado fixed blade @Randanator #4773
  48. KoA Cub Bear & (Buck 110 Slim Select :thumbsup:) bikerector bikerector #4777

patiently waiting for you to get tired of that BattleHorse.... :D

Stay patient :D, it's the cause for a lot of rotation of these little ones recently. Though I do have another really little guy on the way closer to the blade shape of the bobtail that recently went out. A little more neutral handle on the new one, like the battlehorse drover (blind horse drover?). Hoping it replaces a tiny GEC folder I have that has been sitting around on my office desk, not seeing use (a pemberton).

Stay patient :D, it's the cause for a lot of rotation of these little ones recently. Though I do have another really little guy on the way closer to the blade shape of the bobtail that recently went out. A little more neutral handle on the new one, like the battlehorse drover (blind horse drover?). Hoping it replaces a tiny GEC folder I have that has been sitting around on my office desk, not seeing use (a pemberton).
Yeah, I think you are right that it is Blind Horse... because I think they quit making it when they split into LTWK and BHK. Closest thing to it now is probably the lil muk, which would be ok, but I prefer the drover's handle. Would be great if LT put a scandi muk blade on a next gen handle!

Yeah, I think you are right that it is Blind Horse... because I think they quit making it when they split into LTWK and BHK. Closest thing to it now is probably the lil muk, which would be ok, but I prefer the drover's handle. Would be great if LT put a scandi muk blade on a next gen handle!

Have you seen the jessmuk? There is now a companion size (exclusive to DLT) that might suit you. It's bigger with a 3.4" blade, but not a ton bigger than the 2.75" of the lil muk. Decently in between the camp muk and lil muk at least.

I found a good deal on the full-sizer from a website (not sure if they're a BF supporter but reasonably well known) and got it last week some time. I haven't down much other than strop the edge to take a wire edge that was left on it (1st LT that wasn't perfectly sharp when I got it).

Have you seen the jessmuk? There is now a companion size (exclusive to DLT) that might suit you. It's bigger with a 3.4" blade, but not a ton bigger than the 2.75" of the lil muk. Decently in between the camp muk and lil muk at least.

I found a good deal on the full-sizer from a website (not sure if they're a BF supporter but reasonably well known) and got it last week some time. I haven't down much other than strop the edge to take a wire edge that was left on it (1st LT that wasn't perfectly sharp when I got it).
Shoot me a pm with link if you don’t mind. Will have to have a looksie:D

Coming soon. I may have something else that would interest you if you don't mind a scandi grind and orange.
giphy.gif

Hello all. There was a wonderful surprise in my mail box today. The package from bikerector bikerector arrived.
Imagine my delight to tear open the package like a kid at Christmas, only to be wowed even further upon finding the contents!
Not only was the AMAZING little Brisa Bobtail 80 carefully wrapped in the package, but two other excellent little blades!
Our impressive bladeforums member bikerector bikerector also so generously included a CRKT Hunt & Fisch, and a cute little baby Kershaw Chive.
I'm blow away by the generosity, and simply twitterpated about it. You see, within 15 minutes, the Chive somehow found it's way to my wife's purse, as she is in love with its cuteness. And a mere 5 minutes later, my 13 year old son was checking to see if the Hunt and Fisch "would fit his belt".
With one package I gained my new hiking knife, my wifes new purse pocket knife, and my son's new hiking knife. I am floored!
I grew up under the idea, that kindness and generosity should never go unnoticed. We should all be happy that this forum has members like Mr. Rector. A package will be headed his way as of tomorrow, since he has firmly replaced my trail knife, my hiking knife for the past couple seasons will be headed his way. What knife that is I'll keep secret for now, because opening packages is fun! It's a, "Circle is Complete" kinda thing.
Thanks a whole bunch bikerector bikerector .
I appreciate it all!
2aj7uc2.jpg

You dirty buckeye, sending your Ohio contraband into Michigan. How dare you! Lol. How did you know I liked gummy bears!

E7Vt4Hrl.jpg

Oh yeah, there's a knife and some other awesomeness in there too. Thank you bunches brother! 2 of those items I've looked at many times, the knife and sharpener.

I suppose I can accept such a generous gift, even from a buckeye. Not gonna lie to you, you really wow'ed me. I was thinking maybe it would be that mora I mentioned in our PM's... this is a whole lot nicer. CHEERS to you sir!

You dirty buckeye, sending your Ohio contraband into Michigan. How dare you! Lol. How did you know I liked gummy bears!

E7Vt4Hrl.jpg

Oh yeah, there's a knife and some other awesomeness in there too. Thank you bunches brother! 2 of those items I've looked at many times, the knife and sharpener.

I suppose I can accept such a generous gift, even from a buckeye. Not gonna lie to you, you really wow'ed me. I was thinking maybe it would be that mora I mentioned in our PM's... this is a whole lot nicer. CHEERS to you sir!

Alright then Michigander!
No lie...gummies and cashews are my favorite hiking snacks. Lightweight and a protein n' sugar 1-2 punch!
I was going to put an Ohio State bumper sticker in there also, but I didnt want to see you post a picture, testing edge sharpness on it. :mad:
Glad you like, have fun sir!:thumbsup:

What

E7Vt4Hrl.jpg

knife is

E7Vt4Hrl.jpg

What knife is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back