Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2019.
  1. Yes , this thing is out of control!

20.6%
  2. No , we can control ourselves...

79.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoachBelly44

RoachBelly44

Sep 18, 2018
    Sharp & Fiery and Brhowser87 like this.
  2. GotSteel

GotSteel

Mar 1, 2016
    Sorry I should've double checked the list (and acted sooner :)), is the Case XX Stockman @wroughndt #2889 still up, and if so please let me know if the bag is a good pif

JupiterPaladin and wroughndt like this.
  3. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    FYI, possible claim on my PIF via PM...waiting for confirmation

WValtakis likes this.
  4. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013

That bag is sweet. Matches my PM2

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    GotSteel likes this.
  5. wroughndt

wroughndt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 31, 2011
    Shoot me your address and I should have it out by Monday!

JupiterPaladin likes this.
  6. Minirehak212

Minirehak212

Apr 1, 2018
    They skipped our house, we got no mail at all. Might just pull my pitchfork out as well

woodysone and cchu518 like this.
  7. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    [​IMG]

So that’s why it’s called Super Blue..

I used it as my steak knife tonight. I may snag a Honey Crisp off my apple tree later to even it out a bit. Or maybe I’ll leave it alone and eat only steak this weekend, haha.

8. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    Same boat. Nothing for me either.

woodysone likes this.
  9. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Got the Kiwi yesterday and the Mule today (pics to come). Also, didn't forget about you @RayseM ! (busy week...)

10. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    You have honey crisp tree? Amazing! They're the best of all apples!

11. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Yup @Deinos - you said that would be the case. All good here. I hope all good for you and family too.

Ray

woodysone and Deinos like this.
  12. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    This was the first year of fruit too. It’s a young tree. I’ve already eaten a few(so have the wasps), and they taste just like a Honey Crisp.

They’re my favorite apples which is why I planted two Honey Crisp trees close to one another, although I didn’t do enough research and found out Honey Crisp trees can’t pollenate each other, haha. So I’m going to add another tree to help them along at some point, I’ve been thinking a Granny Smith tree would be a good match.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    woodysone likes this.
  13. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    That's a perfect match so you can make apple crisp with the two fruit! Honey crisps are my fave too. I just planted a cherry tree in my yard but it's going to be a while. Its self pollinating so I have no idea if they will be as sweet as a bing!

woodysone and McFeeli like this.
  14. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    I got sick of paying store prices for Honey Crisps and thought I might as well just grow my own, haha. I really wanted to grow an Opal apple tree, but they’re pretty much impossible to buy yourself. They’re cool apples though, you can cut one in half and it won’t brown for literal hours opposed to the seconds it takes the majority of apples. I’ll stick with my Honey Crisps, haha.

Funny enough I’ve been seriously considering planting a dwarf Bing cherry tree out front. I’d love the chance to snag a handful to eat while I’m walking about outside. Now I’m hungry for some cherries.

Sharp & Fiery and woodysone like this.
  15. Eric black

Eric black

Jul 9, 2019
    I'm jealous of you two @McFeeli @cchu518 with all this talk of apple and cherry trees. Would love to plant either one. As for now I'm stuck with my peach and pear trees.:rolleyes:

16. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Peach cobbler and Pear crisp ain't bad either;)

17. Eric black

Eric black

Jul 9, 2019
    You know living in Ga peach cobbler is one of my favorites. But not going to lie, I've never had pear crisp before nor have I though about it. Might give it a try now.

18. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    I can always eat a peach. A pear... not as much, haha. I like them both, but if you give me a choice I’d choose a peach over a pear. Pear crisp is really good, though. I’ve made Pear cider(the alcoholic type) before too and it was pretty tasty.

19. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    My mom used to make both...very fond memories:)

20. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Just a note to those that have not received their mule, where is oak creek WI? That’s where they are with expected delivery Saturday, sorry for the delay.

J-RAY1989, JupiterPaladin and McFeeli like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.