Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK yes I was so focused on tracking all the new additions I missed deleting yours John. Got that fixed and added the :thumbsup: to the Kershaw Link for Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble so hopefully we can get that to Bella ;) if I had his shipping info still I would have just given it to you so he could be surprised when it showed up lol :D

No worries...you're doing much better keeping it all straight than I could. Thanks for doing this!:thumbsup:

I've been sitting on the sidelines long enough. Time to get involved. I would like to claim the BM Rift from Minirehak212 Minirehak212 and offer up a LNIB Fallkniven PXLwh with box. It is 9.5/10. Please excuse the stock photo. I can post the actual knife later this weekend hopefully.

I hope this is acceptable? JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin Minirehak212 Minirehak212

PS. I work 3rd shift in Michigan so my response to PMs or emails might be at odd hours.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Fallkniven-PXLwh-Work-Horse-Folding--20135

Falkniven-PXL-Work-Horse-BHQ-20126-jr.jpg

Last edited:
I've been sitting on the sidelines long enough. Time to get involved. I would like to claim the BM Rift from Minirehak212 Minirehak212 and offer up a LNIB Fallkniven PXLwh with box. It is 9.5/10. Please excuse the stock photo. I can post the actual knife later this weekend hopefully.

I hope this is acceptable? JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin Minirehak212 Minirehak212

PS. I work 3rd shift in Michigan so my response to PMs or emails might be at odd hours.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Fallkniven-PXLwh-Work-Horse-Folding--20135

Falkniven-PXL-Work-Horse-BHQ-20126-jr.jpg
That's fine by me. PM me your shipping info and I should hopefully be able to get it out during the week

I must have missed the original expression of interest; I didn't expect a PIF in return for the Link. BellaBlades BellaBlades if you've got some interest in it I'm happy to send it along. It's just collecting dust here.

Edit: Just an update. The Factor Equipment Iconic will be shipping to woodysone woodysone on Monday. Sorry for the delay. I was never completely happy with the finish on the clip so I'm redoing it before sending it along.

OK yes I was so focused on tracking all the new additions I missed deleting yours John. Got that fixed and added the :thumbsup: to the Kershaw Link for Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble so hopefully we can get that to Bella ;) if I had his shipping info still I would have just given it to you so he could be surprised when it showed up lol :D

Thank you guys. That would be great. Something totally new to look forward to. Ive never handled one so its still gonna be a surprise ;). I will shoot you a message! What comes around, goes around...

Well then in that case I’m not going to hold off and claim the DAllara, that’s if it’s ok with @miltmaldo ?

I have a D'Allara 3 myself. Very nice knife. Great slicer. Last of the D'Allara series.

FYI, there is a learning curve on this knife. Especially the ball bearing lock. Once you are past that, it is a thing of beauty. Spyderco has a thread on it in their forum. Well worth reading.

WValtakis WValtakis , remind me to bring this knife the next time we meet for lunch. :)

WValtakis WValtakis , remind me to bring this knife the next time we meet for lunch. :)
Will do:thumbsup: I played with a Poliwog back when they were in production so I'm familiar with the lock...really kicking myself for not buying that Poliwog back then:mad:

That’s what happened with my Viele ball lock with beautiful white scales, boy do I regret that move, but had to have the latest and greatest Spyderco.:mad:
Love the Viele designs...a Viele 1 was the first spyderco I ever owned, slickest action I had ever felt at the time;)

Still have one of those in a box, now if you want that?:rolleyes:
That was always one of the knives I wanted but, for some reason, never pulled the trigger on. Still such an amazing looking knife, being all retro and art deco-y.

That was always one of the knives I wanted but, for some reason, never pulled the trigger on. Still such an amazing looking knife, being all retro and art deco-y.
And soooooooo smooth...they also have a pretty cool keyed eccentric pivot that's adjustable for lock wear:cool:

M4 mule came in today. Handle is better than it looks in the pictures. Looks and feels like micarta, it's pretty nice.
Thought it was wood originally.
Blade has a heavy patina. My kind of knife. It's already been used quite a bit, so I certainly won't feel like I have to baby it. It just screams use me for any and everything.
full

full
full

Put a fresh edge on it after it came in, and it's going to serve as my around the house utility knife. Big thanks to woodysone woodysone and JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin for making it happen, and to everyone else that has helped to make this thread what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back