1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

Tags:

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2019.
  1. Yes , this thing is out of control!

20.6%
  2. No , we can control ourselves...

79.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanaria

Sanaria Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2015
    I am prob way more excited about this than I should be. LoL
    Thank you honey @WValtakis and thank you @StrangeDaze !!!

2. Eric black

Eric black Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 9, 2019
    @JupiterPaladin I'm claiming the civivi offer up by @arrowhd. Per out pm. I'm offer up the Artisan cutlery Jungle I recently claimed. It ended up being way to big for me to carry. It seems I have a problem being attracted to knives that are to big. The civivi seems to be a much better fit. 20191019_201216.jpg

3. dsalazar

dsalazar Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 22, 2017
    Where going to see an influx of gaming system show up on the list. Alright I’m watching you guys. Watch thread , emails please , ringer on loud

StrangeDaze, woodysone and Eric black like this.
  4. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    That would be the wife ;) ^

5. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    I still have the soldering iron out. Want me to stipple that bad boy. More grip when getting to level 30. Haha kidding.

WValtakis and woodysone like this.
  6. Brhowser87

Brhowser87 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2016
    So as some of you know awhile back i was in a really shitty accident, it kept me outta work and all that fun stuff and still a year later the docs wont let me go back full time (booooo hoooooo):D:D

Anyway, back then i had to sell off almost everything to stay afloat. Before everything happened my fiance used to joke and call my belt my "bat belt" cause of all the crap. Well slowly but surely ive been saving to start to buy stuff back. I'm giving money to do this or that and ill put it up, my rule was to never take money outta the account that could go to my fiance or son. So i dont eat lunch much or dont buy something i want at the grocery store crap like that.

So i wanted to share this pic with you guys cause while ive bought knives here and there, the knives i EDC the most have came from yall. I just got my amazon order and it completed the bat belt......sorry for the long bullshit post but i wanted to thank you guys. So the nonpif items i got today are: Olight S2r baton ll, Clip & Carry Kydex for skeletool, Klouders vape case for my belt...... Now form my pifers Hardedge knives edc fixed ( @bikerector no pif, just so i could try D2), Skeletool for the kydex sheath ( @arrowhd ), And the Blue Blur ( @Blueberry815 ) Again sorry for the long BS.
    IMG_20191019_210709.jpg

7. RoachBelly44

RoachBelly44 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Sep 18, 2018
    20191019_215637.jpg Hey all,
    I was away from my phone for a while. I took the family to a pumpkin festival, out in the beautiful rolling hills of Lagrange Ohio, so as you can imagine, there was zero phone reception. At a glance it looks as if South paw is gunna throw up an offer on the freek.
    I'll await and update then. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  8. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    I heartily approve a well equipped utilty belt:thumbsup:;)

woodysone likes this.
  9. Brhowser87

Aug 3, 2016
    I pretty much figured that. Is very rare a female comes here who isnt associated with one of us. Girls dont wanna be here lol

10. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Sweet setup. I haven’t forgot about you either bud. Have it packaged up . Something just keeps coming up lately. But I expected this type of things with the Holidays coming up. You’ll have an addition one that belt.

Brhowser87 and woodysone like this.
  11. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Man... this post is bullshit... without a pic of you wearing it all!!! Gonna need to step up with the belt action shot, bro:D Dig the kydex, btw!

12. Brhowser87

Aug 3, 2016
    I get it trust me it's no big deal. I appreciate it more than you know.

I'm in my comfy clothes. That I'll have to wait till tomorrow.:D:D. I think the kydex is something fairly new. I can't carry the skeletool clipped to my picked so it's been in a Gerber sheath:oops::oops:. I was looking for something and this popped up, they have other colors but not blue:oops::rolleyes:.

Deinos likes this.
  13. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    [​IMG]
    The right side was hit with 400 the left is unsanded. Just for comparison.
    I’m no professional but I like the grip better than Micarta. I love the feel of Micarta but for a diy this adds much more grip for much less.

14. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Fellow vaper here. Fyi.

15. Zacboy7

Zacboy7 Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Of course. The one that I had been waiting for. And he knew that was what I wanted. I haven't even got a chance at any of the good stuff, it's gone in minutes.

16. Brhowser87

Aug 3, 2016
    I quit smoking completely going on 3 years now. I love my Smok epriv paired with my Naked Lava Flow juice. I'm gonna be pissed if they ban it. I'll be buying it underground

South paw draw and Eric black like this.
  17. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    They won’t ban it. That’s like banning cigarettes. There making progress in other vaping categories. It’s the way of the future.

Brhowser87 likes this.
  18. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Just for the record, all these "vaping related deaths" are BS...it's people buying black market THC oil products cut with vitamin E oil. I vape, and have no intention of quitting. I still feel it's far less harmful than smoking.

19. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    I’m for vaping. I don’t vape nicotine anymore. I remember when it was all starting in Tucson. The carts where crap . Big fiber wicks hanging down the side. Burning out messy fills.

Makael and RoachBelly44 like this.
  20. RoachBelly44

RoachBelly44 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Yup. Every article or interview on t.v. scares up the sheep, uses the term "Vaping" over and over, and then slips in 5 seconds of truth at the end. These cases of vaping sicknesses all have 1 thing in common. Aftermarket, T.H.C. homebrew "stuff". Piece of advice.....if "some dude" made the "THC" "vape juice" in his garage.....might want to stay away. I have used a Vape as a cessation device with success for 1 year now.
    This is the smear campaign that Big tobacco was looking for. I can't imagine how much, vaping has cut into their money.

WValtakis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.