Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, all these "vaping related deaths" are BS...it's people buying black market THC oil products cut with vitamin E oil. I vape, and have no intention of quitting. I still feel it's far less harmful than smoking.

Oh trust me I know. It has alot to do with big tobacco pushing to get it banned cause of how much money they lost to vaping. Just look, right in the middle of all this nonsense Phillip Morris released their little smokeless thing that basically burns baby cigarettes. You barely hear in the news that EVERY person that's having problems smokes blackmarket pot pods. They want that quiet.

Of course. The one that I had been waiting for. And he knew that was what I wanted. I haven't even got a chance at any of the good stuff, it's gone in minutes.
All good. You can have the freek. This pif is suppose to be fun for all of us. If it's not fun then why do it. I have scored some really nice knives. And I want you to have the same experience. So it would be my honor to step aside for you to have a chance an a wonderful experience on this thread.

Remember this is a pif for pif. One for one of equal value. I have one ready to go. Already pmed roachbelly44 with the knife in question so make it good

RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 @JupiterPaladin

Last edited:
I quit smoking completely going on 3 years now. I love my Smok epriv paired with my Naked Lava Flow juice. I'm gonna be pissed if they ban it. I'll be buying it underground

Yep. Also a vapor. I have some very interesting gear. And some very exclusive stuff. Some would say gear that for lack of a better word outdated. Others would say classic.

I bought 2 cases of atomizer and 30 bottles of five pawns e juice. They are incredible high-quality with zero fillers. Most if not all U.S. producers of e juice make a quality product. I'm not endorsing e cigs but I'm a believer in the results, my dad smoked 3 packs of pall mall gold a day for 51 years. He switched to e cigs and his type 2 diabetes got under control, lost weight and no longer coughs and hacks just walking across the room. He still mods using a walk behind mower 1/3 of an acre. He couldn't do that 10 years ago.

Five Pawns, There are a few things that make Five Pawns’ offerings unique. Let’s start with the e-liquids themselves. They’re made with natural ingredients, including some that are sourced locally.

Sorry, back on subject.

My BUCK 124 has been mailed out this afternoon to its new owner.

Last edited:
All good. You can have the freek. This pif is suppose to be fun for all of us. If it's not fun then why do it. I have scored some really nice knives. And I want you to have the same experience. So it would be my honor to step aside for you to have a chance an a wonderful experience on this thread.

Remember this is a pif for pif. One for one of equal value. I have one ready to go. Already pmed roachbelly44 with the knife in question so make it good

RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 @JupiterPaladin
Nope, I don't want it. You jump right in there. Add it to your extensive collection.
Last night you write me out of the blue, ask me what I was looking for. Then today EXACTLY what I was looking for was offered and I never had a chance at it, you claimed it immediately
As far as your remark reminding me it is a one for one, that is kind of suggestive.

Last edited:
That's just it. Smoking is terrible, and vaping is such a great cessation product. Your father being the perfect example. It's hard to teach old dogs, new tricks. Quitting cigarettes has been compared to quitting heroin, yet so many of us have made the smooth easy transition to something potentially less harmful, and they want to take that away.......because 38 people have gotten sick! Don't 38 people a day, DIE because of cigarettes...SMH
I bought 2 cases of atomizer and 30 bottles of five pawns e juice. They are incredible high-quality with zero fillers. Most if not all us producers of e juice make a quality product. I'm not endorsing e cigs but I'm a believer in the results, my dad smoked 3 packs of pall mall gold a day for 51 years. He switched to e cigs and his type 2 diabetes got under control, lost weight and no longer coughs and hacks just walking across the room. He still mods using a walk behind mower 1/3 of an acre. He couldn't do that 10 years ago.

Five Pawns, There are a few things that make Five Pawns’ offerings unique. Let’s start with the e-liquids themselves. They’re made with natural ingredients, including some that are sourced locally.

Sorry, back on subject.

My BUCK 124 has been mailed out this afternoon to its new owner.

I’m claiming the Centofante.

I’m offering up a Spyderco Tenacious, Kershaw 1776T and a Kershaw 1820.

Take 1, 2 or all 3.
mFg3FN3.jpg
I have PM'ed you twice about the Kershaw Needs Work. Is it still available? I would like to claim it but I have gotten no response.

Alrighty then. Looks like South paw draw South paw draw is gunna put up a real nice PIF offering for the Freek, not to mention, in my view, cashing in on lots of built up karma, for sending people free stuff, making like 4 people paid members, making leather slips for us...yadda...yadda. I know its goin to a good home. Post up that blade South paw.

20191019_202638.jpg 20191019_202645.jpg Here is the kizer Ki401B1 I would like this to keep in the theme of pif for pif one for one of equal value. Let's see if we can keep one great knife going for a week or so. This one has been carried. It does have a weaker detent then I myself like but hasn't seen much pocket time. It's full titanium s35vn and flips solid. I will clean the tape smug off the blade but it's still hair shaving sharp.

View attachment 1216337 View attachment 1216338 Here is the kizer Ki401B1 I would like this to keep in the theme of pif for pif one for one of equal value. Let's see if we can keep one great knife going for a week or so. This one has been carried. It does have a weaker detent then I myself like but hasn't seen much pocket time. It's full titanium s35vn and flips solid. I will clean the tape smug off the blade but it's still hair shaving sharp.
That’s a hell of a pif. Way to go.

View attachment 1216337 View attachment 1216338 Here is the kizer Ki401B1 I would like this to keep in the theme of pif for pif one for one of equal value. Let's see if we can keep one great knife going for a week or so. This one has been carried. It does have a weaker detent then I myself like but hasn't seen much pocket time. It's full titanium s35vn and flips solid. I will clean the tape smug off the blade but it's still hair shaving sharp.

I’d like to claim this on approval of my PIF.

Of course. The one that I had been waiting for. And he knew that was what I wanted. I haven't even got a chance at any of the good stuff, it's gone in minutes.

It happens to all of us at one point or another.

There have been numerous times that I have wanted a certain item and someone else beat me to it. I just missed a PM 2 that I liked. Not just one that I liked but, one that I have handled. Sometimes life gets in the way. Just the way it is.

The one thing that I have learned from all three PIF threads I have been blessed enough to participate in is this, no matter how many great items you miss out on, there will always be more. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back