Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has a clip and I think it has like a 3.5" blade. I'll check when I get home and PM you some pics.

Ok, I'll leave your offer up for someone else then. Thanks for the response. I was actually hoping it was the smaller, clipless version. All 3 of those knives would make a great addition for anyone.

If no one claimed the urban K390 & Co, I would like it.

Offering custom caping knife from a knife maker in Michigan. It is 9cr14mov steel, roughly a chinese variant of 440c or 154cm. I believe I've cut paper with it and stropped the edge. Thin hollow grind, very slicey, never used it like I intended and went a different direction for a small woods knife

wODtyLwl.jpg

z6obTa3l.jpg

Note: Pics are stock picks from the knife maker.

Edit: are axes/hatchets allowed? I would like to sweeten it a little with a fiskars hatchet with a leather mask from viking princess on Etsy.
I'd love to claim that little FB if no one else needs it more.

Oh I love these threads! Unfortunately, this time around I don't think I have any knives I'm willing to part with. Maybe I can find something else someone will enjoy.

Why don't you offer it here?
It being free and being my first time ever winning something of actual value, it kinda grew on me. It is also cool as all get out, with the super thin blade and awesome handle sculpting. I don't carry it much, but I am still really fond of it.

It being free and being my first time ever winning something of actual value, it kinda grew on me. It is also cool as all get out, with the super thin blade and awesome handle sculpting. I don't carry it much, but I am still really fond of it.
I understand. It is cool, isn't it? I own one myself but don't carry mine very much because of the assisted opening feature.

Oh I love these threads! Unfortunately, this time around I don't think I have any knives I'm willing to part with. Maybe I can find something else someone will enjoy.
I'm in the same boat, my friend.
Blues Bender has a Mcusta that I would love to get my hands on! Unfortunately, I have been scaling back and don't have anything of comparable value to offer in return.

Unrelated to my question about the Mcusta:

I'd like to offer up a Kershaw Blackout. This is open to anyone and requires no immediate forward payment if the claimant is unable to do so. Though doing so would be greatly appreciated.

This is a fantastic, made in the USA, work knife. Would be a great M-Tech replacement for anyone lurking who maybe likes knives, but cant afford to swap and sell like some of us(been there).

Its been used a couple times, but is in great condition. I bought it for nostalgia and was nostalgic, but now it's just collecting dust.

20180510_171009.jpg
I traded for one of these on here back in 2005 or 6. It was my first assisted opening knife. I carried it everyday for a few years, it went around the country with me, I ended up trading it on these forums in 2009. I've always regretted it. Sorry I don't have anything to giveaway at this moment, I just got a little sentimental.

I traded for one of these on here back in 2005 or 6. It was my first assisted opening knife. I carried it everyday for a few years, it went around the country with me, I ended up trading it on these forums in 2009. I've always regretted it. Sorry I don't have anything to giveaway at this moment, I just got a little sentimental.

What are you carrying now?

EDIT: I just noticed which post you quoted. I thought it was about the Mcusta that BB posted. If you'd like the Blackout it's all yours my friend. Just email me TLESharpening@gmail.com and let me know where to send it. No reciprocity needed.

Last edited:
If it's allowed, I would be willing to cover Sabre and Jeff getting their knives by giving a few cheaper knives to others. I have a buttload of budget knives I gotta get rid of at some point.

If it's allowed, I would be willing to cover Sabre and Jeff getting their knives by giving a few cheaper knives to others. I have a buttload of budget knives I gotta get rid of at some point.
REALLY!? COOL! That is a very kind offer that I would love to take you up on. I've be wanting a Mcusta for years but have never been able to swing it. The blade on BB's is exactly what I want. The handle looks good too.

I really feel that Blues Bender would have to agree. Maybe the OP too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back