Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold for free, shoot me your info and I will add it to the plethora of boxes I have to ship out in the next couple days. I don't think the flooring guys will be here till Tuesday so I should be able to make it to the post office tomorrow.
If you want to send it to wroughndt wroughndt i don’t mind. He has something he can pif. To keep it going.

Not to totally confuse this any further than it already is, but I’d like to claim: Streamlight Protac 2I @Worldwatcher
F
or a PIF I’ll put up a Kershaw Needs Work for Zacboy7 Zacboy7 that I got here and I saw he was looking for one, no PIF in return required.

I’m moving from downtown in a city to the heart of Appalachian Ohio and I’m sure it’s going to be dark as balls at night, so a decent light will be useful.

Zacboy7 Zacboy7 Your inbox is full, drop me your address via message here or at coyja2000@yahoo.com
I emptied my inbox, it was mostly from South Paw telling me what a wonderful person he is.
I appreciate the act of kindness, I have not had much to look forward too for quite some time.

I won't even open a box with a couple of them and I'm sending a couple more to recalcitrantamerical for some serious custom action and those might become safe queens.
That's even more reason to use and love them, I'll be the first to tell you that you almost never get your money back on a modded knife so you may as well enjoy them;)

That's even more reason to use and love them, I'll be the first to tell you that you almost never get your money back on a modded knife so you may as well enjoy them;)

Yeah I know, have you checked out his work? Recalcitrantamerican on instagram, some amazing stuff and I've got a Hinderer fulltrack and XM-24 that are headed to him and a Chaves 229 I'll send after those come back.

Zacboy7 Zacboy7 do you have your kizer ready to offer up as a pif? I have a couple benchmades, one fixed and one automatic sitting right next to me.
I do. I have a Kizer Megatherium in Blackwash (black stonewash), I have carried it 2 or 3 times. With box and zippered case, LNIB. I traded a Houge 4 inch X5 Wharecliffe for it on the trading forums here.I was hoping to get a couple Benchmade users, I use everything I collect and if it is to beautiful like the Hogue I can't bring myself to use it. I am an old country boy, I ruined 3 wedding rings in 9 years, maybe part of the reason my back is trashed. I need at least 1 folder of at least 3.5 inches, smaller ones I don't have enough grip strength left to hang on too. Prefer non assisted, non combo stonewash, but will consider anything of that size. I was hoping to get a couple Benchmade users the axis lock is what clicks for me.
I love the Megatherium but it is kinda slick so I have a hard time holding on to it drawing it out, once it is open it is pretty good.
I am out of town but will list it in the trade section tomorrow night with photos.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

I do. I have a Kizer Megatherium in Blackwash (black stonewash), I have carried it 2 or 3 times. With box and zippered case, LNIB. I traded a Houge 4 inch X5 Wharecliffe for it on the trading forums here.I was hoping to get a couple Benchmade users, I use everything I collect and if it is to beautiful like the Hogue I can't bring myself to use it. I am an old country boy, I ruined 3 wedding rings in 9 years, maybe part of the reason my back is trashed. I need at least 1 folder of at least 3.5 inches, smaller ones I don't have enough grip strength left to hang on too. Prefer non assisted, non combo stonewash, but will consider anything of that size. I was hoping to get a couple Benchmade users the axis lock is what clicks for me.
I love the Megatherium but it is kinda slick so I have a hard time holding on to it drawing it out, once it is open it is pretty good.
I am out of town but will list it in the trade section tomorrow night with photos.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sorry nothing like that, I had the auto that I just gave away and a benchmade fixed blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back