Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have it if possible. A 4 inch blade is perfect.
Arrowhd has accepted my claim on the Purple Spyderco Military and has left it up to me to offer something appropriate, so it will not be a 1 for 1 but it should be very fair. If anyone thinks it is not a good offering I will not be hurt if you say so. Here it is:
A Buck 110 style hand made leather Quick Draw holster complete with a Ka-Bar lockback. This is the real deal made by the guy in Arizona, it has many imitators, but this one is the nice leather with the snaps so it is easy on and off.. It is new, I bought it 2 years ago and never wore it. The Ka-Bar has a tiny side to side like most of these knives do. It is very sharp.
A Civivi Courser, a catch and release from here, I cleaned and sharpened it to a mirror edge. I love it, it is too small for my old hands It is lightly used. It has a light spot on the handle, one of my other Civivi also has that.
A new Two Sun Tanto flipper in D2, new with box. Love it, too small for my old hands.
And anything else I can fit into a Priority Mail Flat Rate padded envelope.

Attachments

• DSC07789.JPG
    DSC07789.JPG
    374.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC07790.JPG
    DSC07790.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC07791.JPG
    DSC07791.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC07788.JPG
    DSC07788.JPG
    465.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I like this knife and I'm not sure how this works but I got a zt562ti but the blade has a little scratches on it but it works really good I dont know how to put pics on here but I put it on Instagram if u want to see it

Welcome to the PIF thread. Obviously none of these delinquents bothered to step in and show you the ropes. (SHAME ON YALL IM LOOKING AT YOU @JupiterPaladin , @dsalazar , @South paw draw:D:D) anyhooo, this isn't really a trade thread. There's 2 ways to do it. Either find something on the list you like, PM that person and ask for aprox value, find something you own close to said value and ask if that will work as your PIF. That person will send you the item and you will put your item up for someone else to claim........ The second way is put your item up for somebody to claim and claim something at a later date. Its refered to around here as "karma" but its basically having a PIF in the bank. Also at the top of each list @JupiterPaladin post there is a link to the guidelines, give them a read thru and if you have any questions just pm me id be happy to help.

@JupiterPaladin is the keeper of the list and this is his latest update as of 13:08 CST today.
PiF Guidelines
Items with the :thumbsup: do not require a return PiF!

1. Tighe Rod *T.L.E. Sharp #1514 :thumbsup:
  2. CRKT Fossil Brhowser87 Brhowser87 #3962
  3. Buck Cadet Stockman *sabre cat #4451 :thumbsup:
  4. Leatherman Fuse stainless @Bellasdaddy #4569
  5. Kershaw Shuffle Poriggity Poriggity #4821
  6. 2 blocks of soapstone & 1 bow drill kit @StrangeDaze #5459
  7. Kershaw Filter & Timberline Workhorse @South paw draw #5677
  8. Kershaw lockback @COSMO #5907
  9. Robinson Camp Knife & Kabar lockback @COSMO #5985
  10. Gerber Flatiron Brhowser87 Brhowser87 #6189
  11. 3" Rhineland Cutlery @jaseman #6334 :thumbsup:
  12. Custom Fixed Blade @COSMO #6627
  13. Rat 1 D2 CF @dkb45 #6682
  14. Buck 673 & Ontario RJF 1911 @dkb45 #6990
  15. Kershaw Link Tanto, Kershaw Needs Work @kframe357 #7003
  16. Kershaw 1920 @South paw draw #7082
  17. Becker BK11 Recurve & CRKT Squid @StrangeDaze #7195
  18. BHQ morale patches @cf1969 #7330
  19. Buck 505 @Midnightrider70 #7380
  20. Top Pop Sunglasses @jlauffer #7651 :thumbsup:
  21. CRKT M16-14M B BearMGCHafter #7677
  22. Oakley Software backpack, (CRKT stiff kiss, streamlight stylus pro 2aaa, gshock g300-3av), Gerber USA made multi tool, Lindsey 1095 CF @dsalazar #7735
  23. Artisan Jungle Tanto @Eric black #7922
  24. Kellam Puukko + Allegheny Sheath @Deinos #8053
  25. XBox Live 1mo @Eric black #8077 :thumbsup:
  26. Hammer Brand English Jack @eisman #8310
  27. Ontario Rat 1 @StrangeDaze #8398
  28. Mod Voyager XL, Lansky system @David Mary #8484
  29. Crump fixed blade @fishiker #8582
  30. HI Khukri @RayseM #8618
  31. Ruike P865 @eisman #8712
  32. Flipper delete on 1 knife @David Mary #8916 :thumbsup:
  33. Tuyaknife Cebu Zacboy7 Zacboy7 #9318
  34. Gerber Suspension MT (free to minors) bikerector bikerector #9330
  35. True Utility MT Poriggity Poriggity #9433
  36. Rough Ryder 1980 Poriggity Poriggity #9434
  37. Kershaw Blur, Browning 502 sbh06 sbh06 #9455
  38. Schrade Med Stockman scrimshaw @chuck4570 #9463
  39. Tool set @bralexander #9513 :thumbsup:
  40. Schrade Golden Spike, Colt lockback, Imperial fixed, Case bottle jack @GasMan1 #9567
  41. Mora Bushcraft @Yimes #9569
  42. Sherwood 420 & Kershaw Amphibian @Sharp & Fiery #9579
  43. Esee 4 @RoachBelly44 #9588
  44. Steel Will Cutjack Poriggity Poriggity #9590

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Bikerector has accepted my claim on the Purple Spyderco Military and has left it up to me to offer something appropriate, so it will not be a 1 for 1 but it should be very fair. If anyone thinks it is not a good offering I will not be hurt if you say so. Here it is:
A Buck 110 style hand made leather Quick Draw holster complete with a Ka-Bar lockback. This is the real deal made by the guy in Arizona, it has many imitators, but this one is the nice leather with the snaps so it is easy on and off.. It is new, I bought it 2 years ago and never wore it. The Ka-Bar has a tiny side to side like most of these knives do. It is very sharp.
A Civivi Courser, a catch and release from here, I cleaned and sharpened it to a mirror edge. I love it, it is too small for my old hands It is lightly used. It has a light spot on the handle, one of my other Civivi also has that.
A new Two Sun Tanto flipper in D2, new with box. Love it, too small for my old hands.
And anything else I can fit into a Priority Mail Flat Rate padded envelope.

@JupiterPaladin & @arrowhd to clear some things up, I PM'ed Zacboy7 Zacboy7 about the hogue auto I picked up from the thread earlier with the weak spring. I got it working to satisfactory level and with Zac's weak hands or wrist (something to do with stiff locks not being good for him) I thought the button lock auto would be good.

So he's taking that and wanted to offer something for it, which is what I've quoted. The purple millie should still be available for someone to claim.

Zacboy7 Zacboy7 please correct me if I got that wrong. If you've claimed the millie also, and this is you're PIF for that, then that's great too. I'm not sure what convo you may have had with Arrow in PM's.

Cheers!

M Markisbear there is a separate thread for more chitchat and off topic conversations. I believe it has been linked earlier. I am not good at linking threads from my phone so you will need to check for a prior link or look for the PiF talk thread.

Received the Kershaw from @Blueberry815 took a picture along with a couple friends
fd0vHXg.jpg

Only one 7 off from its big brother
khBiceF.jpg
This is going to be my beatum up work knife
Nice zt

@JupiterPaladin & @arrowhd to clear some things up, I PM'ed Zacboy7 Zacboy7 about the hogue auto I picked up from the thread earlier with the weak spring. I got it working to satisfactory level and with Zac's weak hands or wrist (something to do with stiff locks not being good for him) I thought the button lock auto would be good.

So he's taking that and wanted to offer something for it, which is what I've quoted. The purple millie should still be available for someone to claim.

Zacboy7 Zacboy7 please correct me if I got that wrong. If you've claimed the millie also, and this is you're PIF for that, then that's great too. I'm not sure what convo you may have had with Arrow in PM's.

Cheers!
I made a mistake and got it crossed, I was claiming the Purple Spyderco with the 3 knives and the holster, that's about $150 of value I am guessing, so should be close to the value of the Spyderco.
I have something picked out for the Hogue, which I will post photos later.

Bikerector has offered me the Hogue auto with the spring issue, so I am going to step up and offer up something that stings a little to part with.
A Spyderco Endura With the Emerson Wave and glow in the dark scales, plus the factory scales, like new in the box.
I am really sorry for the confusion and if I have claimed too much, I didn't plan it that way.

Attachments

• DSC07792.JPG
    DSC07792.JPG
    333.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC07793.JPG
    DSC07793.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 37

Worldwatcher

Gold Member
Bikerector has offered me the Hogue auto with the spring issue, so I am going to step up and offer up something that stings a little to part with.
A Spyderco Endura With the Emerson Wave and glow in the dark scales, plus the factory scales, like new in the box.
I am really sorry for the confusion and if I have claimed too much, I didn't plan it that way.
Nice offer! That won't last long and don’t worry about the confusion, think we all are a little confused today. But the action and spirit of the thread seems to be alive and well.
Eta: looks like my grammar is confused today as well

That's a good point, I don't know the value on everything, but I also like to fill the Flat Rate envelope with fun stuff to keep it ...fun.
I also figured the bigger Spyderco is a better fit,and I have a wave attachment for it, so I offered up the Endura Wave, which is just too small on the body part.

Ok here is a pif to add some gear to the mix. A bianchi model 100 rh size 10. Had this for my 3” Kimber I sold long ago. Maybe used 4-5 days. I have some obenaufs lp I can put on it if the claimer wants. Looking online its value is $40 for a pif
View attachment 1221715
This was in the mail today, thank you so much!
The treatment gave it an amazing tone, really nice, I love it!

I got the PIF from @Jason Puckett , the kershaw spec bump, today. I am a self proclaimed ZT/Kershaw whore.. and I'm a in love with this knife. Still getting used to the lock setup but I love it. Let's see if this photo will load.. nope, wont load photo is too large, I'll have to post it up tonight after I get home, but either way, thank you @Jason Puckett !!
As promised, I got home from work. Here's an awesome picture of this beaut! I am floored by this. Wonderful action, and I absolutely love it! I have a feeling this one will stay in my collection for a long time. Thanks @Jason Puckett !!!

kershaw spec bump by poriggity, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.