Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok to throw a total wrench in the cog around here, this will be a no PIF knife. Can be claimed on karma and has to go to a military vet. My PIF my rules I guess.

https://imgur.com/a/zrGT1yL
Actually John is a great guy and a postman that has helped a lot of us out with postal delivery concerns, and a few mystery boxes that have proved to be excellent!:eek::)

Last edited:
Go to page #480 to the list, then read forward to follow what has been claimed. Once you get on top of that, it is fairly easy to stay current. The real good stuff never makes it to that list, so it pays to hover and wait if you don't see anything you want.
Ty very much for the info and the reply

M Markisbear your inbox is full. Im gonna send you a new lionsteel daghetta and a smith pocket sharpener no pif required to start you off here. Pm your address

Is it the Pocket Pal? That thing is fantastic. It has your V shaped pull through carbide and ceramic and a diamond rod. It covers a lot of bases with a minimal pocket footprint. :thumbsup:

M Markisbear your inbox is full. Im gonna send you a new lionsteel daghetta and a smith pocket sharpener no pif required to start you off here. Pm your address

Those daghettas are awesome! I still have one, and PIF’d one here. Awesome gesture.

I have a coldsteel lucky one and a o light m1t raider that needs a battery for p I f I'm trying to post a pic but its saying to big

To post pics directly, 500kb is the limit. Other option is to use a hosting site like imgur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back