50 RDS. SweetAs promised, I have a replacement PiF, and I think this is going to find a new home quickly.
First, a Cold steel Kobun #17T. This is new in the box, I don't think it has even seen the light of day. It also comes with the Spyderco belt attachment, because the factory ones have no adjustment and they are kinda lame. The factory original is with it also.
Next, a new RavenCrest Tactical small fixed blade, new with the nylon sheath. The sheath is kinda crappy but the knife is very solid.
Next, we have a 40 round Ar15 magazine I added for the heck of it. I can load more than 30 in it with my hands as they are, so somebody will have some fun with it. As I remember it feeds great.
I also threw in a 30 round belt attachment, has the webbing backpack attachment, just a fun add in item.
Lastly is a Weekender Traveler hunting, shooting and fishing vest in men's Large. I have also heard them called a safari vest, photographers like them because of all the pockets. It has the mesh webbing in the back, I don't remember where I got it but it is like new.
Changing vote due to issue has been resolved with chat driven to the other thread. It was getting real foggy in this one with 4,5 or 6 pages with zero actual pif activity. All corrected running much smoother.
Sounds like it has very good memories attached,should be worth 3 pifsPretty sure this was an x mas or anniversary gift . Married 8 years almost. Might have been 1st or 2nd anniversary or x mas gift. Time flies.
This last battery is more recent. This drill has survived a ton of carpentry and built furniture/ toys for my three girls over the years.
Nothing special but it's a great drill if your without.
COSMO JupiterPaladin if this meets your approval I would like to claim this Buck 602. My PIF would be an older USA made Parker fixed blade knife that has a 2 3/4” blade and is 6 1/4” overall and has Pakawood scales. Nice little knife to carry. With my aging hands that Buck would help out. The sheath is a 1st attempt at Kydex, could be better.
Hey bud on your next edit you can add the kershaw link for the sak and remove the streamlight stylus and stiff kiss cheap enough to just throw in with something elsePiF Guidelines
Items with the do not require a return PiF!
- Tighe Rod *T.L.E. Sharp #1514
- CRKT Fossil @Brhowser87 #3962
- Buck Cadet Stockman *sabre cat #4451
- Leatherman Fuse stainless @Bellasdaddy #4569
- Kershaw Shuffle Poriggity #4821
- 2 blocks of soapstone & 1 bow drill kit @StrangeDaze #5459
- Kershaw Filter & Timberline Workhorse @South paw draw #5677
- Kershaw lockback COSMO #5907
- Robinson Camp Knife & Kabar lockback COSMO #5985
- Gerber Flatiron @Brhowser87 #6189
- 3" Rhineland Cutlery @jaseman #6334
- Custom Fixed Blade COSMO #6627
- Rat 1 D2 CF @dkb45 #6682
- Buck 673 & Ontario RJF 1911 @dkb45 #6990
- Kershaw Link Tanto, Kershaw Needs Work @kframe357 #7003
- Kershaw 1920 @South paw draw #7082
- Becker BK11 Recurve & CRKT Squid @StrangeDaze #7195
- BHQ morale patches @cf1969 #7330
- Buck 505 @Midnightrider70 #7380
- Top Pop Sunglasses @jlauffer #7651
- CRKT M16-14M @BearMGCHafter #7677
- Coast PX1, Bear Ops neck knife, (CRKT stiff kiss, streamlight stylus pro 2aaa, gshock g300-3av), Gerber USA made multi tool, Lindsey 1095 CF D dsalazar #7735
- Artisan Jungle Tanto @Eric black #7922
- Kellam Puukko + Allegheny Sheath Deinos #8053
- XBox Live 1mo @Eric black #8077
- Hammer Brand English Jack @eisman #8310
- Ontario Rat 1 @StrangeDaze #8398
- Mod Voyager XL, Lansky system @David Mary #8484
- Crump fixed blade @fishiker #8582
- HI Khukri @RayseM #8618
- Ruike P865 @eisman #8712
- Flipper delete on 1 knife @David Mary #8916
- Tuyaknife Cebu Zacboy7 #9318
- Gerber Suspension MT (free to minors) @bikerector #9330
- True Utility MT Poriggity #9433
- Rough Ryder 1980 Poriggity #9434
- Kershaw Blur, Browning 502 @sbh06 #9455
- Schrade Med Stockman scrimshaw chuck4570 #9463
- Tool set @bralexander #9513
- Mora Bushcraft Yimes #9569
- Sherwood 420 & Kershaw Amphibian Sharp & Fiery #9579
- Schrade 15OT, Colorado B&T, Surefire E2O chuck4570 #9603
- Ka-Bar kickback w/quick draw leather sheath, Civivi Courser, TwoSun tanto flipper Zacboy7 #9622
- Katsu D2 @RayseM #9726
- OKC Carter Prime Makael #9765
- DeWalt Drill BellaBlades #9782
- Cold Steel Golden Eye @woodysone #9788
- Cold Steel Kobun 17T, Ravencrest Deceptor, 40+30rd AR mags, fishing vest Zacboy7 #9805
- Buck 602 Trailmate COSMO #9808