1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2019.
  1. Yes , this thing is out of control!

20.6%
  2. No , we can control ourselves...

79.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin

May 4, 2016
    @bikerector I was mainly just asking because I saw it coming up on the available list and remembered it being claimed, albeit with a contingency.

2. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    I see, sounds like we may have had some confusion as @sabre cat was seeing if someone else wanted it and we thought your comment was asking if he claimed it so you could claim it. If you were just checking to make sure the list was accurate then it sounds like it's all sabre' if he still wants it. I'm being a bit pushy as I have 2 other things headed to the post office this week and I would like to get this to interested parties since I know there has been interest expressed.

The rat 2 has not officially been claimed from what I can tell, just discussion of the consideration of claiming it.

I feel like we had a similar situation with the congress where someone had a strong consideration for it but wanted to let it mellow for a little but before committing (Neko?).

3. NCCNC

NCCNC Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Round two for the Endura!!!!!! I told myself I would use the fool out of it, if I was going to claim it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And round three from this afternoon. I hung a great one that REALLY put it to work!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    What color is that Wenger soldier? Might be able to recruit a participant for the thread if it's black
    https://bladeforums.com/threads/wtb-victorinox-soldier-black-beauty.1591877/

5. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Am
    Man you got some angling skills!

6. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    LOL. If it was the black beauty, it would be in my permanent knife collection. I've been searching for years The nearest I have found is a black Pioneer with a red shield. The true Alox Soldier knife was issued in red or silver. No other colors

What I am offering is a choice between two standard silver models. One is all silver with the early cross and Waffen Kontrol stamp. The second is the newer version with a red shield and no Waffen Kontrol stamp. Both are good solid users but neither one is in perfect shape. The scales are in fine shape on both knives but the blades do show some wear. More so on the Waffen Kontrol model. It has some tip damage and repair.

A fine knife as a daily user. You get to use a real Swiss Army knife.

bikerector likes this.
  7. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Hey, bikerector,

Check your mail.

bikerector and JupiterPaladin like this.
  8. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin

May 4, 2016
    OK @Minirehak212 bro, that Ruike P801 is still calling my name. I would like to give it a try if you accept my PIF offering. Excuse the hideous lighting in my house, like seriously everything is always dark, but I submit a small fixed blade a CRKT Side Hawg 3.
    [​IMG]

Minirehak212 likes this.
  9. Minirehak212

Minirehak212

Apr 1, 2018
    Man that little thing looks sweet! I accept your offer man. Let me get your info and I can send it out to you either tomorrow or Friday. My email is minirehak at hotmail.com

Do you want me to keep the lanyard on or take it off for ya?

10. anthonycastorena2014

anthonycastorena2014 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2014
    These pictures are awesome man!!!!!!!

11. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    No use for altoids tins for me.

100% interest in seeing these come back.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  12. DRLyman

DRLyman Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Received the Hinderer XM 18 3.5 scale today from @BellaBlades Thank you! My gray Kershaw Dividend is still not claimed. Maybe I should take some pictures of it and it will generate some interest.

BellaBlades and Deinos like this.
  13. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Rat 2 is claimed by sabre cat. I will get that shipped by the end of the weekend, hopefully sooner.

Lapedog likes this.
  14. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I think he's completely inactive on the forum at this point. No idea what happened there.

15. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Are you looking for a Kuhkri? I need to get some pictures of the leatherman wave to see what the rust level is and then I might put up my blemished kuhkri as a PIF. I have a few options but I'm really curious what the wave looks like as I want to stash it in my car or garage, depending on where my gerber multi-tool compares and go from there.

16. dkb45

dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    Just a heads up, I haven't put something up for my claim on the Breeden. Since it's coming from Canada there's a fair chance I won't see it until near the end of the month. No need to rush to get my end out when I have a hot minute until I get it.

bikerector likes this.
  17. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Hey Smith, what type of rust are we talkin about on the blade? Any chance you can get a pic posted of it? I'm interested in claiming this one if it's not too bad.

18. Kreyzhorse

Kreyzhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Ginger Altoids were the best...

Lapedog and T.L.E. Sharp like this.
  19. psmith27

psmith27 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2008
    I will try and get a picture up later..have work and then a function after that. Rust was spotty but I cleaned a good bit of it off..

bikerector likes this.
  20. Minirehak212

Minirehak212

Apr 1, 2018
    Hey, I don't mean to bug you on this but do you accept my Link as an offering for the leatherman? I know you were busy with that Rat thing and probably glanced over what I posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.