Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'd be interested in the Steel Will Modus if it's in one piece and available.

I have these up for grabs.
Like new condition CRKT Squid
USA Schrade 80T

gSkUE9A.jpg

Ok. I'd be interested in the Steel Will Modus if it's in one piece and available.

I have these up for grabs.
Like new condition CRKT Squid
USA Schrade 80T

gSkUE9A.jpg
As far as I know nobody has claimed it yet, and it is in fact in one piece. I put pics up when I posted it so you can look there for the condition. If you want it I accept your PIF

Shipping out Battle shades soon

This doesn't seem legit or is in the wrong thread. Signed up today so certainly didn't participate in the thread. I don't think I've seen reference to battle shades since the beginning of this PIF thread... the 1st and 2nd posts, maybe a few after that.

That's two new BF members posting in this thread today which is somewhat suspicious as it should be unlikely, though not impossible.

If anyone brand new thinks about joining in on this and being part of this forum , Fantastic.

Just Be prepared to ship out first :)
I considered suggesting that in the past. I don't mind a noon joining but if they make a claim I think it reasonable to hold off shipping to them until they offer something and that something gets to another member first. There are always exceptions like Minirehak212 Minirehak212 started in this thread and has been a great dude to have around :thumbsup:
But having zero reputation here I think any reasonable person should understand. Of course it's up to the person offering, just a random thought. :)

This doesn't seem legit
It's not. It has been reported.

That's two new BF members posting in this thread today which is somewhat suspicious as it should be unlikely, though not impossible.
Both accounts are using similar tactics and are just copy/pasting from prior posts in the same threads, to generate an appearance of legitimacy. Both reported.

Last edited:
It's not. It has been reported.

Both accounts are using similar tactics and are just copy/pasting from prior posts in the same threads, to generate an appearance of legitimacy. Both reported.

Thank you for the clarification. The bots, or whomever is making the fake accounts, are getting better and better at looking like responsive and active members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back