1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pay it forward. Yes were doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

1. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
    I can put it together. Send it my way. :)

Deinos likes this.
  2. mylest

mylest

Nov 17, 2016
    Does anyone know where I could get an aluminum bolster made for my Benchmade 480 shoki?

3. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Confidence!:thumbsup: :D

4. BellaBlades

Jul 12, 2013
    It can't be much harder than the AFO II I sold. The hardest part is getting the blade attached to the choil spring and onto the pivot.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    Lapedog likes this.
  5. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp That's right, it's genuine Velveeta... Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    It's not bad. Now, the Emissary.... have to make your own tools for that one.

BellaBlades likes this.
  6. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Ok. I'd be interested in the Steel Will Modus if it's in one piece and available.

I have these up for grabs.
    Like new condition CRKT Squid
    USA Schrade 80T

[​IMG]

Minirehak212 and JupiterPaladin like this.
  7. Impulse600

Impulse600

May 24, 2016
    Wrong thread my man.

8. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    UPDATED 8/27 - see page 87 POST 1733

Ray

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  9. Minirehak212

Minirehak212 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2018
    As far as I know nobody has claimed it yet, and it is in fact in one piece. I put pics up when I posted it so you can look there for the condition. If you want it I accept your PIF

10. arrowhd

Apr 19, 2011
    Great. Shoot me a PM so I can send shipping information.

11. Minirehak212

Minirehak212 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2018
    I can't do PM's yet so could you just email me

minirehak at hotmail.com

I should be able to get it out within the next couple of days

JupiterPaladin likes this.
  12. arrowhd

Apr 19, 2011
    Will do.

13. dkb45

dkb45 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2012
    PM me an address and I'll get it out when I can. From there, you can either keep it, send it back, or PiF it out yourself. Not like you haven't given anything to us here.

14. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Did you come across this by googling? I see your brand new.

15. PirateSeulb

PirateSeulb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 6, 2017
    Hardest part is not cutting yourself :p

Deinos likes this.
  16. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    This doesn't seem legit or is in the wrong thread. Signed up today so certainly didn't participate in the thread. I don't think I've seen reference to battle shades since the beginning of this PIF thread... the 1st and 2nd posts, maybe a few after that.

That's two new BF members posting in this thread today which is somewhat suspicious as it should be unlikely, though not impossible.

BellaBlades and JupiterPaladin like this.
  17. BellaBlades

Jul 12, 2013
    If anyone brand new thinks about joining in on this and being part of this forum , Fantastic.

Just Be prepared to ship out first :)

kniferbro, LizaMari, NJBillK and 2 others like this.
  18. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    I considered suggesting that in the past. I don't mind a noon joining but if they make a claim I think it reasonable to hold off shipping to them until they offer something and that something gets to another member first. There are always exceptions like @Minirehak212 started in this thread and has been a great dude to have around :thumbsup:
    But having zero reputation here I think any reasonable person should understand. Of course it's up to the person offering, just a random thought. :)

19. jc57

jc57 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2012
    It's not. It has been reported.

Both accounts are using similar tactics and are just copy/pasting from prior posts in the same threads, to generate an appearance of legitimacy. Both reported.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  20. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Thank you for the clarification. The bots, or whomever is making the fake accounts, are getting better and better at looking like responsive and active members.

BellaBlades likes this.