Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cool, I’ve been reading through the thread. I like to give stuff away in the gun forum I belong to but don’t have much knife stuff I don’t use but enjoy seeing others give!
Way to go

Fallkniven Juni, like new, no dangler sheath (the stitching starting unraveling for some reason) so it’ll arrive in a KSF pocket sheath (I think that’s where I picked it up)...if the new owner wants to have a small sheath made for it, it’d be a great camping knife for a youngster. All I ask is that it is claimed by a member with a youngin, and it be HIS/HER knife, with proper supervision of course.

Very nice knife.
Hopefully it'll go to a good home

Andy

Anyone have a problem if I claim this?

The poor thing has just been setting there, patiently waiting to be claimed.

Please do(pending it’s still exactly where I left it). I kinda felt bad when it made its way to the top of the list.
pm me with your shipping info and I’ll get back to you.

Please do(pending it’s still exactly where I left it). I kinda felt bad when it made its way to the top of the list.
Yep, it can be a bummer when something you offer makes it's way to the top of the list. I think I'm right after you. LOL.

Send me your email and I will get back to you. For some reason, my PM is locked up tighter than Fort Knox. I would like to delete those I have and start over but I have not figured out how.

Thanks for the PIF.

sabre cat

Last edited:
Yep, it can be a bummer when something you offer makes it's way to the top of the list. I think I'm right after you. LOL.

Send me your email and I will get back to you. For some reason, my PM is locked up tighter than Fort Knox. I would like to delete those I have and start over but I have not figured out how.

Thanks for the PIF.

sabrecat19@gmail.com

Do basic members get PM? Looking at the paid membership details page, I don't see basic listed anymore. Maybe that has something to do with it?

https://bladeforums.com/pember/membership-new

Fallkniven Juni, like new, no dangler sheath (the stitching starting unraveling for some reason) so it’ll arrive in a KSF pocket sheath (I think that’s where I picked it up)...if the new owner wants to have a small sheath made for it, it’d be a great camping knife for a youngster. All I ask is that it is claimed by a member with a youngin, and it be HIS/HER knife, with proper supervision of course.

Very generous of you! I was literally JUST about to claim this for my niece who recently joined the scouts since she lost the Duke 500 I bought her to celebrate (my sister thinks it was stolen, booo!).... But then I saw the value. Not sure I'm comfortable letting her carry something worth that much...

Last edited:
I know fishiker said he wasn't worried about value, but after talking to him and learning a little more about the D. Farmer drop point, I'd like to change the Kershaw Chill to a Condor Swamp Romper.

IDKGtrg.jpg

UUTt99s.jpg

OZ6FLGz.jpg

The Swamp Romper sheath has been modified to take a 3/8" ferro rod, which will be included. Bikerector, would you mind updating the list to reflect this change?

Thanks.

Well, I figured out how the PM stuff works, so you should have my address. It's really sad when the laptop is smarter than the owner.

I have a textured handle Condor Kephart and DP Knives drop point hunter woth index sheath and convex grind but would need a sharpening. After a couple deer and plenty of Bushcraft prep. Taking up space in my knife drawer. As well as some decent ferro rods I've made.
IMG_20180827_204944_1.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_20180827_221737_1.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
CLAIMED! THIS ONE WILL BE ON IT'S WAY TO psmith27 - 8/29

This will cancel out - #15 Opinel N°08 Outdoor and Boker Pine Creek from RayseM RayseM post #1175

In their place I offer this Spyderco Snap-It Salt. It is in PRISTINE condition.

Hope you like.

Ray

Snap-It-presentation.jpg

Snap-It-clip-side.jpg

Snap-It-folded.jpg

Last edited:
Current Items up for grabs
  1. M7 bayonet from sabre cat sabre cat post #451
  2. Set of Kershaw Injections - 3.0 and 3.5, Schrade USA SP3, A Lansky 4 pack sampler from @l1ranger post #490
  3. Case Mako xx with embossed sheath from @FOG2 post #600
  4. Case hunter@sbh06 post #709
  5. Dive knife and tin knife from @rob308 post #741
  6. Wenger soldier/standard from sabre cat sabre cat post #763
  7. le thiers, wenger, and alox farmer @rob308 #765
  8. Chive, and case sheeps slippie from @FOG2 post #776
  9. Browning fixed blade DP with a black micarta handle. Nylon sheath. Marked "Model 0077" on the blade. NIB from sabre cat sabre cat post #820
  10. Modified lockback,154cm from @WValtakis post #832
  11. gray Kershaw Dividend from @DRLyman post #990 pics 1098
  12. CRKT Side Hawg 3 from @JupiterPaladin post #1068
  13. Kershaw 1550 Blackout from @theAntihero post #1122 pics #1125
  14. Kershaw Blackout from @(jeff) post #1233
  15. Desantis cozy right hand holster, Springfield xds 3.3 from @PWatkins post #1242
  16. CRKT Tighe from @dkb45 post #1246
  17. CRKT Squid from @arrowhd post #1366
  18. Schrade viper, opinel 8, buck packlite caper from @McFeeli post #1404 and vid of schrade #1406
  19. Binlun wrist watch from bikerector bikerector post #1459
  20. Tighe Rod from @T.L.E. Sharp post #1514 pics #783
  21. kershaw ferrite from @Earl1 post #1495
  22. Esee Avispa CF/D2 from @Turth post #1529
  23. Custom CF & Green G10 scale for Zt562 from @Impulse600 post # 1556
  24. Winchester hunter & CRKT spew from @AlwaysTomboy post # 1563
  25. Buck X-Tract Essential #0735PLS-B Cat. 3181 from sabre cat sabre cat post #1590
  26. Schrade old timer 940tw, Buck 525 T, 2 safety cutters from @PWatkins post #1608
  27. Stedemon and a SOG Seal pup from @bralexander post #1672
  28. Bear and Son 3 1/2 Stag Delrin Trapper and Condor Swamp Romper from Pearly_Baker Pearly_Baker post #1730
  29. Fallkniven Juni (would like this to go to a young'in with no PIF needed) from Lee D Lee D post #1714
  30. Condor kephart & DP Knives drop point hunter from Redbusa06 Redbusa06 post #1732
  31. Spyderco Snap-It Salt from RayseM RayseM post #1733
Upcoming PIF's
  • None
Unfinished (PIF) Business
  • None
List Version:
- Updated 8/27/18 9:20PM EST​

Last edited:
Sorry if it's claimed, but is the Ruike gone yet?
I believe that Ruike is long gone, I don't see it in the list and I was thinking it was gone before checking it. I keep the list updated which contains everything that is currently up on offer from previous offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back