Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be receiving the gray handle scale for the Hinderer from BellaBlades. I’m putting up a gray Kershaw Dividend for whoever may be interested. Crappy iPhone pictures, but the knife is perfect.
i-jMJxzMV-X2.jpg
i-n4LC3BW-X2.jpg

Would love to give this one a try if it's still in House lol

Last edited:
Would love to give this one a try of if is still in House lol
Yep, still available. Just sitting in the drawer untouched since I offered it. I didn’t want to take the chance of accidentally dropping it or marking it up.

I would like to claim the Buck Caper from->
  1. Schrade viper, opinel 8, buck packlite caper from M McFeeli post #1404 and vid of schrade #1406
If still available, please.

I think I have run out of knives to PIF, but I have seen some non-knife stuff on here, so hopefully this is ok...
I have a Cortland Fly Reel to offer up- New in box, just taken out for pics. Box has some wear from storage.

lB7Vxsg - Imgur.jpg AnDvCOX - Imgur.jpg

Attachments

• wwiWKt2 - Imgur.jpg
    wwiWKt2 - Imgur.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
  • YXMOKMl - Imgur.jpg
    YXMOKMl - Imgur.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 3
joeldworkin307 - with respect, I think the value of your knife is such that you would need to offer 4 in exchange for the Spyderco. I AM NOT familiar with the knife other than by a quick web search. I could be all wrong. o_O

Others may need to chime in. Please do. :thumbsup:

Ray

I would like to claim the Buck Caper from->
  1. Schrade viper, opinel 8, buck packlite caper from M McFeeli post #1404 and vid of schrade #1406
If still available, please.

I think I have run out of knives to PIF, but I have seen some non-knife stuff on here, so hopefully this is ok...
I have a Cortland Fly Reel to offer up- New in box, just taken out for pics. Box has some wear from storage.

View attachment 974737 View attachment 974738

Alright sounds good enough to me. I can't really talk right now, but I'll send you a profile post later today to get it worked out. I just figured I'd let you know it's yours.

- with respect, I think the value of your knife is such that you would need to offer 4 in exchange for the Spyderco. I AM NOT familiar with the knife other than by a quick web search. I could be all wrong. o_O

Others may need to chime in. Please do. :thumbsup:

Ray

What was the offer?

What was the offer?

A Benchmade H&K which, I gather is no longer made.

joeldworkin307 - I could repost this Opinel knife for yours if that interests you. It is a great boating knife - doesn't have the clip but it has a whistle and is stainless. Sorry if I was too abrupt. As I wrote, I was hoping others would look at your offer with a more experienced eye.

What is the condition of your knife? This one is lightly used but otherwise in high excellent condition.

Ray

Anyway - here is an option:

Op-&-Bok.jpg

Opinel-Blade.jpg

A Benchmade H&K which, I gather is no longer made.

joeldworkin307 - I could repost this Opinel knife for yours if that interests you. It is a great boating knife - doesn't have the clip but it has a whistle and is stainless. Sorry if I was too abrupt. As I wrote, I was hoping others would look at your offer with a more experienced eye.

What is the condition of your knife? This one is lightly used but otherwise in high excellent condition.

Ray

Anyway - here is an option:

View attachment 974880

View attachment 974881

Just my opinion-> I think you were spot on in your assessment RayseM RayseM . I too would love to try out one of the salt series knives, for use when fishing and kayaking, but after researching the Clip It you posted, I quickly realized that I don't have anything of an appropriate value to PIF, so I passed (in my mind).
Bruce

I would be interested in that Spyderco...I will offer up the Benchmade mini AFCK I claimed earlier...haven’t used it since I got it, only admired...let me know how that strikes you RayseM RayseM

No sweat of course either way!

RayseM RayseM did you use the Opinel much? I'm intrigued by the design just not sure how practical it would be for me. I'm not trying to claim the knife just curious how it performs.

I would be interested in that Spyderco...I will offer up the Benchmade mini AFCK I claimed earlier...haven’t used it since I got it, only admired...let me know how that strikes you RayseM RayseM

No sweat of course either way!

Just curious?
What would be the trade value of that afck?

Andy

Truth is I couldn’t really say..it is a highly desirable knife and no longer available...it is fresh back from lifesharp service. Guess it is like everything else and worth whatever someone would give for it...although in this case not for sale.

I am not really in the thread for value type assessments, and I am not asserting you are either, just mentioning that isn’t how I’m looking at what is going down here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back