• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PDW Invictus Alpha - SOLD

SOLD

For Sale: PDW Invictus Alpha folding knife

Price: SOLD

Terms: Paypal "Goods and Services" only, I eat the fees. I'll also cover insured shipping, CONUS only. I have great feedback and I expect you to have the same. The only trade I'd consider is a CRK Umnummzaan.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Condition: I've carried this knife for a few weeks and stropped it on cardboard, it's still factory sharp. The most I cut with it is tape. There are several snail trails and handling marks on the Ti scales, it's the nature of the finish and Titanium in general.

Please note: I loosened the pivot and applied a dab of purple loctite so I could thumb the knife open, and now the lockup isn't rock solid like it was before. If I slowly open the knife, it's solid, but if I flick it open, there's some play. I don't want to mess with it anymore and am sending it to someone who enjoys this sort of thing.

This is a semi-custom knife built by Jeremy Robertson of Calavera Cutlery fame at a production price, and I doubt you'll ever see one this cheap again. 3D contoured Ti scales, CTS-XHP blade steel. Comes with original box and packing material.

oBDdKI4l.jpg

q7O6A22l.jpg

Link to album of hi-rez images: https://imgur.com/a/X8jrO3n

Thanks for the gander!

Last edited:
I'm interested in buying, when you say lock up isn't what it used to be, do you mean there's lock rock or side to side play? Just want clarification.

Side to side play. You can push the lockbar tighter and it goes away. It didn't do this before I fiddled with the pivot, so I'm fairly confident you can adjust it yourself or send it to PDW for their warranty service.

EDIT: I double checked it and there is up and down play, not side to side, without the lockbar tightened up.

Last edited:
Side to side play. You can push the lockbar tighter and it goes away. It didn't do this before I fiddled with the pivot, so I'm fairly confident you can adjust it yourself or send it to PDW for their warranty service.

Ok, as long as there's no up and down play I am in. Shoot me your PP address.

Back