• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Pelican V100 Vault with Nalpak, Edge-On-Up Pro Edge Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

vt_jimmay

Gold Member
PP FF with no notes or Venmo. Price is shipped to the US. Reply below takes precedence over message. If you want what is listed. please post below first. No real trade interests but I’m a sucker for Les George so if you have one you’re interested in trading, let me know.

Pelican V100 Vault with Nalpak - Excellent condition. Used to house some special Les George knives over the past year. Two layers of foam. Layer one has 5 cavities 5x1.5" and 2 cavities 4.5x1.25". Layer two has 12 cavities at 4.75x.75x1.5 deep. This is the nicest case I’ve used; only the best for Les. Original link: https://nalpak.com/pelican-v100-knife-case-blue-foam

SOLD elsewhere

Edge-On-Up Pro Edge Tester - Brand new, in box from Sharpening Supplies. I got this last year when I was planning to up my sharpening game but it just never happened. Not even out of the bubble wrap for pictures. Comes with extra DoubleX+ test media canister.

SOLD elsewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back