• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pena X Series Apache

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please). No trades please, trying to recoup some funds. Thanks for looking!

Three really nice knives up for grabs today. Looking to downsize the collection and maybe chase some grails.

1. Pena X Series Front Flipper Apache in Brown Micarta: This is probably my favorite style of all the Pena X Series FF knives, but I just like the jigged ti finish better. So along this goes. This one has been carried a little and used very lightly, so the rear bolster and the clip shows a couple of faint snail trails. Solid lockup/action. Comes with box, etc. Factory edge. Asking sold.

Last edited:
Back