Pens and traditional knives

Beautiful Combo there Alan!! I have yet to handle one of Todd's knives, they look amazing.
They are to me Mr. Bond :) They are not flashy, which I guess is the point of traditionals? I know it's hard to talk about value when you pay XXX for a pocket knife, but compared to other makers Todd's F&F, W&T are really good value. There is no compromise. Don't get me wrong. Just a great knife at a decent price.

IMG_9906a.jpg

IMG_9917.jpg~original

~ P.

For general jottings it's a Uniball Powertank and Field Notes pad. But for more permanent things it's my Cross.

ckSTIA8.jpg

I'm wondering does this count to? I occasionally play about with these old pen nibs. They really are great writers though I'm hardly an expert in calligraphy.

ThLKVoy.jpg

This is the only pen desk set I have. It's nice and all, but as you can see the right pen is about to come off the platform and the pens have never actually done anything since I got them.;)
GZDfZXq.jpg

For me, this thread is like a visit to an alien planet, weird but wonderful! :eek::confused:;)
Pens are not something I ever think about. I just grab whatever is handy (almost invariably either a cheap Bic ballpoint or a "souvenir" from a hotel visited sometime in the past 4 decades). Here's a pic of the two pens that were lying on the kitchen table yesterday.
Q6wFldD.jpg

- GT

That's quite the collection, are those all different types of nibs?
I'm wondering does this count to? I occasionally play about with these old pen nibs. They really are great writers though I'm hardly an expert in calligraphy.

ThLKVoy.jpg

Would like to load a photo of my SAK, Parker Jotter, and Fisher Space Bullet pen, but Google Photos is not cooperatingo_O

Back