Pens and traditional knives

Even more so than pens, I think colored pencils go well with knives. What else would you use to sharpen?

48504866897_d36b69287b_b.jpg

Here's the other thing I meant to post this morning. I got these yesterday at an antique mall for $8, down from $10, because one of them had a split in the barrel which gave insufficient friction to hold in the thing that screws into the cap. I couldn't find my superglue, so I used epoxy, and I think I got away with it. The pen holds together and the cartridge is still removable.
So at last I have fancy pens that are clickers.
ucgsQ2o.jpg

Here's the other thing I meant to post this morning. I got these yesterday at an antique mall for $8, down from $10, because one of them had a split in the barrel which gave insufficient friction to hold in the thing that screws into the cap. I couldn't find my superglue, so I used epoxy, and I think I got away with it. The pen holds together and the cartridge is still removable.
So at last I have fancy pens that are clickers.
ucgsQ2o.jpg
Fisher Space Pens are the coolest.

That's a really interesting jigged bone on that 35. What is it called? Never seen jigged bone with a channel going through the middle.
I believe they just call that a worm groove. The knife itself is the bladeforums knife from 2016 GEC 35 “drover”

Last edited:
Back