Pens

I must really like chrome Cross pens since I seem to have bought a lot of them. I don't remember buying them all but I have quite a few.
The pen I love the most is this african blackwood one turned by my friend Scott, Dopic1.
He made one like it but smaller and pink for Karen when she had breast cancer. Great guy and really talented. Oh yeah, he also made the cutting board.
8pZEI8C.jpg

I guess I am late as usual! I collect pens and pencils both but, they are all cheap things that I end up finding in the motels and place we have visited for the most part! I have some that I turned myself that are pretty nice! I like the ones that feel good in your hand, and that write nice! Although, I guess you have to be able to write nice, no matter what pen you use! I can't do that anymore with the trimmers I get! I might as well use an X marks the spot, for all you can tell about my name after I get finished signing it! There is a lot of times that I have to get Yvonne to sign for me! I have probably got a few that are older and are nice ones but, I still don't have them here at home! They are on their way though! Yvonne just got back home yesterday from being up in Kenosha, and packing out the majority of our house hold goods! She and here brother were up there for nine days packing, and loading the Pod! That will be here in fourteen days!

Just thought I would throw that in here!

John, how are we sitting on that May Special #1 order? Please let me know!

FT

IMG_2537.JPG

Fully machined copper and brass, and if anyone is looking for a nice refill the brass pen came with a Schmidt Easyflow 9000 and it's the smoothest/nicest rollerball refill iv used.

Back