Perfect Rainstorm! CRK wows me again in 2017.

I just got this Large 21 back, now with double-silver lug, DT Raindrop blade. It started life as a PJ serrated Sebenza, but I sent it in for the Damascus blade and a spa treatment. I am really thrilled with what came back. I waited over a year for them to call saying my blade was ready, then a couple more months with the knife sent for fitting at the CRK shop, but it was so very, very worth the wait. I know some say that the raindrop Damascus has lost some of it's beauty, but I don't agree when it comes to this knife. I bought the blade "sight-unseen" so I was super thrilled that they chose such an awesome blade to fit to my knife.

Blade centering is perfect, lockup is perfect, the blade is gorgeous........CRK is stronger than ever in 2017.

IMG_1503_zpsf8sbkpgr.jpg

IMG_1514_zps5ktnft2s.jpg

IMG_1505_zpsohsp1q5w.jpg

IMG_1504_zpsd02zrxvh.jpg

IMG_1572_zpsp2rq8ed9.jpg

IMG_1574_zpsoqwels5p.jpg

IMG_1576_zpsulsq5a4k.jpg

IMG_1577_zpsqcwpjo1p.jpg

IMG_1502_zpseuwfj8rt.jpg

Wow. That is gorgeous. I love the Damascus with the the PJ handles. Very nice.

That pattern actually looks great! Nice and sharp lines, no fuzzyness. Glad for ya man!

Last edited:
I have to admit I'm not a fan of the new raindrop, but that is a very fine example. Congratulations!

I'm a fan of the PJs with damascus myself. That retrofit came out great.

Now go cut some stuff up with it.

Cody, Very nice looking knife. Great choice, the RD Damascus with the pj large. I know you'll use and enjoy it a Lot.

I have the same knife. It's one of my most used CRK's.

Craig

I bought one off the Bay with a very similar blade, just because I loved the way it looked!!!!Fantastic!

That sure is a beauty. Definitely worth the time you had to wait for it.

Back