Perfection at last,...

So, finally got everything together, first my blade came with the jade green handles, got me a set of standard green micarta handles and put those on there, like them much better, then got my Carbon fiber sheath from Godspeed Tactical and Tek Lok, sits perfect on the side, super stoked and really like this knife. This one is a keeper, CPM-20V stainless has an edge like nobodies business, things fricken awesome.
4f210e5e3c02cec2d0d3ea85d9fed652.jpg

3152f7bccebcc57ffa72402f77cc4e72.jpg

d1ac9acf284a4bc9f0f7fa54b3044bad.jpg

Thanks man!:thumbup: Am I correct in saying you have one on the way? Do post pics when she arrives.

Last edited:
Thanks man!:thumbup: Am I correct in saying you have one on the way? Do post pics when she arrives.

I have two :excitement: One is lost in the mix of USPS holiday packages and one was shipped out yesterday. I will def post pics. Each of the 4.1's I'm getting has something special about it.

Thanks 45cal. Alchemy1, waiting is the hardest part!! After taking care of everyone else, this was my Christmas present to myself.:D:thumbup:

Thanks 45cal. Alchemy1, waiting is the hardest part!! After taking care of everyone else, this was my Christmas present to myself.:D:thumbup:

I know the sentiment. I get hit double in December. Every woman in my life has a birthday is December too...LOL

Thanks guys, Godspeed actually had this one listed on the bay, took about 4 days to get it in. I have another kydex sheath being made for another knife at Cleveland Kydex and so far it's been around 12 days but they have an apparent 15 day lead time on sheath's getting out at the moment.

Very nice looking sheath and I like the "taco" style over the "pancake" as it makes for a smaller sheath .

I think the handle change was good too . I like the texture of Survives micarta handles .

Very nice setup :thumbup:

Back