Personal Protection

JK Knives

I know a lot of people here carry a firearm, but is there any interest in small personal protection knives?
I'm thinking something around 5 1/2" overall with a 2 1/2" blade. Kind of a 3 finger grip weapon retention blade. Thin micarta handles with a deep index finger cutout.
Any thoughts or interest?

I'd probably be interested, and would love to see the design and get an idea of it. Also have you ever thought about doing a Kwaiken style knife? maybe about the size of the Element 01 hunter or a lil smaller/bigger.

Idk how popular it would be, but I think hawkbills are great for a personal protection, short bladed knife. Double edged would be twice as nice.

I'd probably be interested, and would love to see the design and get an idea of it. Also have you ever thought about doing a Kwaiken style knife? maybe about the size of the Element 01 hunter or a lil smaller/bigger.
Post a picture of a kwaiken knife, I'm not sure what they look like.

IMG_2544.jpg IMG_2545.jpg

Here's two I pulled from a google search. it's pretty much just a straight backed fixed blade or some have a slight up sweep in the tip. These are both true to the Japanese origins of the blade, but I think one with some simple micarta handles and maybe with a spot for your index finger would be a nice twist on the blade for a backup protection blade.

View attachment 908533 View attachment 908534

Here's two I pulled from a google search. it's pretty much just a straight backed fixed blade or some have a slight up sweep in the tip. These are both true to the Japanese origins of the blade, but I think one with some simple micarta handles and maybe with a spot for your index finger would be a nice twist on the blade for a backup protection blade.
I like the top one.

Back