• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Peter Carey Deluxe Nitro (Wilson Combat Run)

Jon Brand

Gold Member
Deluxe Nitro #6 of 10 from Wilson Combat Custom Alliance #45 run. This one was completed 11/9/18 and is one of the newest knives Peter has made to date. It is is brand new condition and is flawless. Not even a single blemish. Comes with Wilson Combat certificate of authenticity and card signed by Peter Carey. Overall length is 8 3/4" opened, and 5" closed. Blade is CPM154 (3 3/4"). Flawlessly flips on caged bearings with early lock up. Moire timascus bolsters and carbon fiber handle scales. Timascus milled pocket clip. Special 'saw blade' pivot and 'dragonspine' carved carbon fiber back spacer. 6AL-4V Titanium Frame with orange peel texturing. Lock up is solid with no blade play, and blade is perfectly centered.

Here is your chance to get something VERY hard to aquire. Pete is not making many knives these days.

DM With more questions or interest. Ships USPS priority mail with signature confirmation.

EDIT- Now $2850

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

Last edited:
Hey guys i need to move this amazing piece as i find myself in a financial funk. Lowered to $2850. Lets get this sold! It is absolutely mint from maker with out a single blemish or issue. I hate to let her go but life got in the way.

Back