• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

For Sale: Peter Rassenti Druid Integral Flipper; functional art; in new condition.
Dual finish 3 1/2 inch S90V blade; the integral frame is sculpted and stone washed 6AL4V Titanium with blue anodized hardware and Zirconium Pivot Rings. Caged bearing system for effortless flipping. Overall length 8 inches. Tipped up carry, and weighing 3.9 ounces.
$OLD TYD continental United States only. No trades at this time. Thanks.

WU7YYFz.jpg

ExMu17q.jpg

JI349fn.jpg

RmrRW8i.jpg

oabDZIC.jpg

7mLil9R.jpg

BHvIA35.jpg

Mn7T69s.jpg

geLeKmf.jpg

Last edited:
The handle length is 4 3/8". The Druid looks new, but is not 2019. It was recently purchased from Steel Addiction Knives.

Ok thanks man. Also, most of these are showing weight 4.8 which is an oz heavier. Just want to confirm yours is 1 oz lighter you listed.

Sorry I'm a little newbur still this hobby, it's my first reply and I just registered because of your knife.

That is the knife I own, and I saw the weight in the Steel Addiction listing, but 3.9 ounces is correct. The holes along the spine make for a lighter knife. Thanks.

Ok cool man, final thing, it looks beautiful other than on the non show side pivot the threading seems to look a little off on the first pic. Am I seeing this correctly? The show side looks perfect and the other side pivot looks quite off on the machine almost like something went wrong with this screw and it got um I don't want to say stripped but just doesn't look like bleak new machining...that's the best I can describe what I am seeing. I really like the knife man just wanted to know if I am seeing this right.

No, not stripped. I have never adjusted the knife, and it functions beautifully. If you give me your email address, I am happy to send additional pictures. Thanks.

Back